Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
If you are going to force that new intro on us then please PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 am Offline
Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 pm14
for the love of god, get rid of the disgusting remix you have been using. as the thousands of people on FB and Twitter have already said, use the damn season 1 intro theme as it fits perfectly with this 3D intro. hell even the unused intro would fit.

I mean the song starts fine then after a couple seconds its like someones blowing raspberries or some nasty fart.

please do this. its not hard, and i dont wish to download each episode and do it my self. the mute button should never be needed for a SP episode but i have hated these crappy remixes for years. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Re: If you are going to force that new intro on us then plea PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:30 am Offline
Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 pm14
http://youtu.be/BNspWwkBXps

i made the intro myself while at work in under 5 minutes. the timing is slightly off as the new intro is sped up it seems. ok the ike being kicked into the sign at the end sound doesnt fit. but wahhhhh they can fix it easily
Re: If you are going to force that new intro on us then plea PostThu Oct 03, 2013 8:29 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I was a little surprised they didn't do a new version of the theme to go with the new opening sequence. Based on the series' history, this would have been an appropriate time for that.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: If you are going to force that new intro on us then plea PostFri Oct 04, 2013 11:02 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
I like the new intro.
Re: If you are going to force that new intro on us then plea PostFri Oct 04, 2013 7:59 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
stevesut1 wrote:
I like the new intro.

Me too. It reminds me of the intro (the audio) of Spooky Fish :)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts