Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 29 posts 1, 2  Next
I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostTue Dec 31, 2013 4:04 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
I am 11 years old
The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers aired on 11/13/2002
11/13/2002 is my birthday.

(before you tell me to get off of here, remember that i don't tell you how to live your life)
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostTue Dec 31, 2013 6:43 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Okay, cool. Well, welcome to the no end house, 11 year old bigstupidflyingfish. I'm Milo Vonnegut, also known as Milo (11+10). And ... uh ... yeah. Pleasure to meet you.

Enter the Big-Will (he's the eldest, I think).
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostTue Dec 31, 2013 10:18 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Actually, I think stevesut1 is a little older than Will.
I'm somewhat middle-aged on here at 33. I just realized that you're young enough to be my kid.

...If anyone needs me I'll be curled up in a ball in my closet, rocking and sobbing gently to myself.
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostWed Jan 01, 2014 2:27 pm Offline
Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am22derbyshire England
im 12 years old and i hate i when people tell other people to get off sites because we r too young. I am pretty mature so i wont act like an idiot . and i was born in 2001 i started watching south park when i was 8.
favorite ep:all of them
favorite character:Kyle i think
favorite colour:rainbow....
favorite animal:doggy
first episode watched:cripple fight
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostWed Jan 01, 2014 3:41 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am33
It's so sad you missed seeing the Lord of the Rings Two Towers first release in the theaters. I was totally there while you were busy being pushed through your mother's birth canal.

You missed all of the 90s and were too young to do anything fun in the 00s.

Welcome to the forums, youngest one here. :santa:
Always think of the consequence of your behavior before acting out what you are thinking.
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostWed Jan 01, 2014 5:18 pm Offline
kolaida wrote:
It's so sad you missed seeing the Lord of the Rings Two Towers first release in the theaters. I was totally there while you were busy being pushed through your mother's birth canal.

shut up
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostWed Jan 01, 2014 5:45 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
bigstupidflyingfish wrote:
shut up

So much for a warm welcome.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Last edited by Milo Vonnegut 3 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostThu Jan 02, 2014 12:49 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I don't care how old you are. I just don't see why you felt the need to create a thread about your age. 'Volcano' aired on my tenth birthday but I'm not flaunting it.

shut up

That shit may work in your fifth-grade class, but not here. Just FYI.
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostThu Jan 02, 2014 1:09 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
(before you tell me to get off of here, remember that i don't tell you how to live your life)

shut up

GTFO.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostThu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
BRMBug wrote:

Actually, he's a little older than I am.
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostThu Jan 02, 2014 10:18 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:

shut up

GTFO.

whoops
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostThu Jan 02, 2014 6:07 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
stevesut1 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:

Actually, he's a little older than I am.

Oh. Well eff me!
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostThu Jan 02, 2014 8:39 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
There was a guy here for a little while about 10 years ago named Fruitbowl, and he was in his 50s. I turn 50 in 6 months.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostFri Jan 03, 2014 2:54 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am33
Big-Will wrote:

shut up

GTFO.

whoops

Haha! I actually love little kids, I do work for city public schools in my area (and a bank part time!). But you were asking for that! :wink:

Also, I hope I still enjoy shows like this when I'm in my 40s and 50s and beyond. I mean, what better way to ring in 50 than with SP? That's how I've rung in my last two New Years! xD
Always think of the consequence of your behavior before acting out what you are thinking.
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostSun Jan 05, 2014 11:31 am Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
kolaida wrote:

shut up

I like this kid :lol:

We should totally put a flaming bag of poop on old man Will's front door step.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 29 posts 1, 2  Next