Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 29 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostSun Jan 05, 2014 2:31 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostSun Jan 05, 2014 5:50 pm Offline
Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 pm1
My son, on here, is 9. He joined at 8. :assface:
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostMon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
bigstupidflyingfish has been beat.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostMon Jan 06, 2014 6:10 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
I first realised I was old when I heard a kid on a train talking to his grandmother about TMNT. He said they're 15, and I remembered I watched the film 15 years ago. :I

BRMBug wrote:
...If anyone needs me I'll be curled up in a ball in my closet, rocking and sobbing gently to myself.

I was really bummed out about my age few years ago. Then I realised nothing has changed since I entered my 30s. Not only that, I'm having better time now than I had in my early 20s.

kolaida wrote:
It's so sad you missed seeing the Lord of the Rings Two Towers first release in the theaters. I was totally there while you were busy being pushed through your mother's birth canal.

It's sad that you weren't here to witness Moon landing, or The Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat Station in 1895. :P

kolaida wrote:
You missed all of the 90s and were too young to do anything fun in the 00s.

You will be too old, or too dead to do anything fun in the 70s. :twisted:
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostMon Jan 06, 2014 2:51 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am33
Mamont wrote:
I first realised I was old when I heard a kid on a train talking to his grandmother about TMNT. He said they're 15, and I remembered I watched the film 15 years ago. :I

BRMBug wrote:
...If anyone needs me I'll be curled up in a ball in my closet, rocking and sobbing gently to myself.

I was really bummed out about my age few years ago. Then I realised nothing has changed since I entered my 30s. Not only that, I'm having better time now than I had in my early 20s.

kolaida wrote:
It's so sad you missed seeing the Lord of the Rings Two Towers first release in the theaters. I was totally there while you were busy being pushed through your mother's birth canal.

It's sad that you weren't here to witness Moon landing, or The Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat Station in 1895. :P

kolaida wrote:
You missed all of the 90s and were too young to do anything fun in the 00s.

You will be too old, or too dead to do anything fun in the 70s. :twisted:

Yes, and the same stuff applies to you! So yay for us! :unhoodedkenny:
Always think of the consequence of your behavior before acting out what you are thinking.
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostMon Jan 13, 2014 3:42 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
userdude wrote:

good. i thought of being the youngest one as a bad thing
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostMon Jan 13, 2014 3:50 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
bigstupidflyingfish wrote:
userdude wrote:

We might have age-ists on the forum, so be careful.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostWed Jan 15, 2014 3:54 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
userdude wrote:

Why? Being the youngest has an upside that surpasses most others - least chance of dying.
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostWed Jan 15, 2014 4:46 pm Offline
Mamont wrote:
userdude wrote:

Why? Being the youngest has an upside that surpasses most others - least chance of dying.

(not unless you're kenny. :frozenkenny:)

but i thought people would start going all like "GTFO GTFO GTFO" because i was too young to be on here, so i thought of being young as a bad thing
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostWed Jan 15, 2014 6:16 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
You haven't made an ass of yourself, unlike a lot of kids who've been here. And you catch on quick.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostWed Jan 15, 2014 7:54 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
You haven't made an ass of yourself, unlike a lot of kids who've been here. And you catch on quick.

thanks.
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostSat Feb 01, 2014 5:03 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:22 am59McLe, VA
I've nothing substantial to add. I'm just happy to know that I'm not the oldest person on here. :)
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostSat Feb 01, 2014 4:58 pm Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm29Brooklyn, NY
Young or old, we're all united here because of the wonderful South Park :)

Welcome to the fandom, bigstupidflyingfish!
Re: I am most likely the youngest person on here. PostThu Mar 06, 2014 7:00 pm Offline
Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 pm2
I'm 28. I started posting regularly on the SP boards (not this one, but it's predecessors) during SP's 3rd season. I must have been like 13 or 14 at the time-ish. Lemmie tell ya guys something, it goes FAST . :( It feels like yesterday I was one of the younger guys and now I'm one of the older ones.

Although I am STILL a young adult until I hit 30!! That's what I tell mySELF anyway. :D

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 29 posts Previous  1, 2