Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 22 posts 1, 2  Next
What will the last episode be like? PostTue Jan 07, 2014 9:38 pm Offline
Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:39 am3
I hate to talk about it, and I don't want it to be anytime soon, but I felt I should bring this up.

What do you think the last episode of South Park will be like? It would be too sad and terrible if it were to be something like, all the boys going their separate ways or something. I especially don't want to see that with Stan and Kyle. I don't know why, but I feel those two should stay close as best friends and it should be noted for beyond the end of the show.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Jan 08, 2014 4:54 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
I agree that the boys shouldn't go separate ways. They should die together, hand in hand, with all the girls, adults, and even Canadians in the Apocalypse. How about we appoint Garrison the sole survivor? How about we make him flee to the mountains again unsuspectingly, yet just in time, from one of his sexual identity crises? After it's all over, he will safely come out of his cave to descend into the smoking ruins of Earth and find out that the Apocalypse had been initiated by the chief executives of FOGNL, who couldn't tolerate the show's poor ratings any longer. Disguised as a turd sandwich, Garrison then infiltrates the Joozians to retaliate by detonating the snuke that was secretly placed inside his "snatch" back when he was a woman. Thus the greatest reality show ever is avenged, justice is restored, everybody's dead.

The end. :D
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 am Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm30Brooklyn, NY
Agreed. I don't wanna think about the end either. :(

Don't know what the finale would be about, but here's my idea on how I think the final scene might be like: the boys are all grown up and waiting at the bus stop with their kids (sorta like the end of Harry Potter). Their kids get on the bus and they watch and wave as the bus leaves. They briefly reminisce about their first day and about their adventures, until Cartman makes a typical Jew remark, causing him and Kyle to argue. As they argue, Kenny gets killed somehow (maybe by a nondescript meteor or gets run over), then Stan breaks the 4th wall and says something like "Oh well, I guess nothing's changed." *roll credits*

Yeah I know it's kinda anti-climatic, but that's always kinda how I pictured the end scene would be LoL
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Jan 08, 2014 12:06 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I don't want it to show anyone older, or go anywhere really. I want complete and total destruction. People spontaneously combusting, exploding and/or becoming decapitated for no reason. Cars crashing into buildings, planes falling out of the sky, satellies falling out of orbit crushing cars, people and buildings... meanwhile Butters is running through all of it, trying to get escape it all. Then just as he gets cornered by a pack of ferile horny domestic rabbits, we pull back to see Eric Stough at his desk playing with cutouts of the characters. Then Trey pops his head around the door and says "Butters! We're going!" And he says "sh*t! Alright, hang on!" Drops everything on his desk, grabs his jacket off the back of his chair whie running to the door, flips the lights off and closes the door behind himself. Credits roll silently in front of the outline of the desk in a darkened office.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Jan 08, 2014 1:47 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
I don't want it to show anyone older, or go anywhere really. I want complete and total destruction. People spontaneously combusting, exploding and/or becoming decapitated for no reason. Cars crashing into buildings, planes falling out of the sky, satellies falling out of orbit crushing cars, people and buildings... meanwhile Butters is running through all of it, trying to get escape it all. Then just as he gets cornered by a pack of ferile horny domestic rabbits, we pull back to see Eric Stough at his desk playing with cutouts of the characters. Then Trey pops his head around the door and says "Butters! We're going!" And he says "sh*t! Alright, hang on!" Drops everything on his desk, grabs his jacket off the back of his chair whie running to the door, flips the lights off and closes the door behind himself. Credits roll silently in front of the outline of the desk in a darkened office.

Wow! I should probably sprout an extra thumb just to give it three full-fledged thumbs up. Srsly! Complete and total destruction of everything, including the fourth wall... Dayum. One small detail, though: is there any specific reason why Matt doesn't pop his head around the door alongside Trey? What the hell is he doing hiding under the desk? If it's not the case, then why discriminate the man? He deserves to be there when the curtain falls.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Jan 08, 2014 2:53 pm Offline
I am not sure if would prefer an apocalyptic themed ending. The bus stop idea would be a good catch and parody for Harry Potter.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
I like all of the replies so far. I think of what if the last episode was part of a trilogy. That would be a fun way to end the show. Is South Park ending any time soon? I think I read that it may end after season 20. I kind of would like the last episode to be like any other episode. And that it would leave the door open for there to be more episodes to be made in the future. I could see where Trey and Matt didn’t do a season or two but then decided to come back and make a new season. I can’t imagine why they would stop making South Parks. They still make and voice episodes terrifically and probably could go on for another 13 seasons till they reach season 30. Why don’t they try to beat The Simpsons as the longest running animation. I hope to see it that the death of Trey is what leads to the canceling of the show. He is still young and in good health. I think he is 44 so there could be like 20 years left. He would be 64 then, damn that is old. I think I like BRMBug’s apocalyptic ending best. If its going to have Trey in it why not mention how much money he has now, which is like $300 million. That guy is crazy rich. If I were him I would just be chilling so hard. What if it ends with Chris Christie walking into the room and eating Trey and Matt alive?
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Jan 08, 2014 6:25 pm Offline
VACOOLA wrote:
is there any specific reason why Matt doesn't pop his head around the door alongside Trey? What the hell is he doing hiding under the desk? If it's not the case, then why discriminate the man? He deserves to be there when the curtain falls.

-No, Trey's just the next to last out the door.
-He's not under the desk, he's sitting at it, playing with the cutouts. I suppose it's more of a draft table with a sticky-mat like in the opening where he's hand-crafting the characters.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Jan 08, 2014 7:25 pm Offline
JamesPup,

I hope they keep making seasons after 20. The only reason I would see them leaving is if they feel they have done enough, and wish to move on. But they make an episode within a week, and there is only one season a year. So continuing the show does not take much of their lives. Also, I am sure that they enjoy continuing the show, hopefully, and they know that fans love watching this show and for it to live on.

I have wondered if maybe Trey and Matt may will sort of leave the show with it still open for continuation, and later on they comeback and maybe do another season, or just a few episodes or shorts, or even tv movie specials.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Jan 08, 2014 11:06 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
-He's not under the desk, he's sitting at it, playing with the cutouts. I suppose it's more of a draft table with a sticky-mat like in the opening where he's hand-crafting the characters.

Yeah, I get it. Eric is sitting at the desk, playing with the cutouts, but where the hell is Matt? You didn't mention he was in the room, so he must be hiding under the desk, doing Butters' voice or something, playing with what? Anne Garefino?
JamesPup wrote:
I kind of would like the last episode to be like any other episode. And that it would leave the door open for there to be more episodes to be made in the future.

That. I want THAT to happen. Ending the series without actually ending it would be very... Zen. The idea of trying to beat The Simpsons as the longest running animated show, on the other hand, is probably the most anti-Zen idea ever. I, for one, wouldn't like newer episodes of South Park to look as if they were produced by a bunch of lazy manatees in close cooperation with Alzheimer, Parkinson, and their girlfriend Dementia. This is already a game of hit and miss, and unfortunately the "miss" (I gently call her Miss Carriage) has been growing stronger recently.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 am Offline
VACOOLA wrote:
where the hell is Matt?

He's already left. Trey and Butters are the last ones left in the building.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostSat Jan 11, 2014 2:42 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
I think the finale should NEVER EXIST

alright fine

A hurricane called Hurricane Bob comes and destroys south park. the only survivors are the 4th graders and their parents

even kenny would live.

mr garrison also survives but mr hat doesn't, making mr garrison depressed and he moves to the mountains once more.
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostSun Jan 12, 2014 10:42 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Whatever it is, I bet there will be a lot of griping about it not being good enough.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostMon Jan 13, 2014 12:48 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm302
1. It will be just another topical episode, of whatever is in the news or trending at that time.

2. It will be an episode similar to the first season of just the boys, including having visitors/aliens in the episode.

3. It will be similar to 201 where the town is destroyed, again, only this time the only survivors are the cows. Cows were a theme in the early years.

4. The alternative dimension from Spooky Fish returns, with everyone switching dimensions and the show ends with the evil dimension's population in the wrong South Park.

5. South Park ends somehow on a cliff hanger, paving the way for possible new episodes to continue where they left off some years in the future.

6. Just a regular South Park episode, and as Kenny did in the early seasons, somehow Pip returns as if nothing had happened to him.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostMon Jan 13, 2014 3:17 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Will you stop talking how the show should end. It will only make me wish the show ends quickly, so I can see what it will really be like.
P. S. I like Bug's version best.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 22 posts 1, 2  Next