Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 22 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostSun Jan 26, 2014 11:52 pm Offline
Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:08 pm13
For a last episode, I watching them grow up and go through life would be incredibly painful and also really perfect. I agree; seeing Kyle and Stan not being super best friends forever would make me die a little inside. I still think it'd be really interesting and it seems like something that would work really well in that they can't ever really return to it. I don't know if I really want that or I hate the idea of it happening. Probably both. The one upside to them ending it is that I'm sure it would be at the perfect time—they wouldn't keep beating a dead horse. When they're finished, it'll suck but it will be the right time.
P.S. super meta but what if Stan and Kyle became Trey and Matt. The cycle would be complete.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostMon Jan 27, 2014 1:54 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
Sarah333 wrote:
what if Stan and Kyle became Trey and Matt. The cycle would be complete.

Last edited by VACOOLA on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostMon Jan 27, 2014 5:02 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
i actually thought about it some more.

AND I COULDN'T DECIDE!
:cartmanlaugh:
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostSat Feb 01, 2014 2:54 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:22 am59McLe, VA
I imagine something involving a time loop. The Terrance and Phillip show is ending and the boys want to save it. So, naturally, they build a time machine or something since that's easier than dealing with TV network executives. Meanwhile, the town/world is facing destruction again for some reason. The boys can't stop the end of the world/town this time, but they can somehow cause things to go back in time before everything is destroyed, leading up to that exact moment in time again, and repeating forever "like the rerun of a TV show". They have to let the Terrance and Phillip show end to accomplish this for some reason, but the Canadians give them a speech about moving on and ends only being new beginnings, and all is well. I too would like to see how the boys grow up though. Matt and Trey speculated on this back in 1998 and I suspect their answers would be much different now.
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Feb 05, 2014 4:17 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
Quote:
what if Stan and Kyle became Trey and Matt. The cycle would be complete.

no.
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Feb 12, 2014 3:47 pm Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am16
Sarah333 wrote:
P.S. super meta but what if Stan and Kyle became Trey and Matt. The cycle would be complete.

I thought about this as an idea - like they commit some heinous crime that somehow causes Kyle to damage his eyesight and they go on the run, change their identities and dye their hair. They go into hiding and years later they fabricate some story about how they met in college and sell their memoirs for mega bucks. No one ever finds out about their crime. :twisted:

Seeing them grow up would be a plausible concept since much of the show has been about facing the realities of growing up, and indeed Trey and Matt have grown up with the show and the show has matured with them, as have many of the viewers. They would have to do it right though as much as I love the Harry Potter ending it is a bit cheesy and if it was too similar to that then it wouldn't really work. They would have to make it funny as well as sweet.

In all seriousness I doubt they would just let it end without giving it a decent send off - I don't think that's them. They already said they would make another movie to end it. Not to mention it would drive me insane wondering whether they will bring more episodes back.

Edit: I'd like to see Kyle and Cartman come to some kind of truce at the end too :P
Re: What will the last episode be like? PostWed Mar 26, 2014 9:02 pm Offline
Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:39 am5
Sarah333 wrote:
For a last episode, I watching them grow up and go through life would be incredibly painful and also really perfect. I agree; seeing Kyle and Stan not being super best friends forever would make me die a little inside. I still think it'd be really interesting and it seems like something that would work really well in that they can't ever really return to it. I don't know if I really want that or I hate the idea of it happening. Probably both. The one upside to them ending it is that I'm sure it would be at the perfect time—they wouldn't keep beating a dead horse. When they're finished, it'll suck but it will be the right time.

My God! that would be awesome if they become Trey and Matt :P
Okay my own signature! I only have a little time to think of one.... hmm... what wait no! My time slot! I haven't even thought of one ye-

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 22 posts Previous  1, 2