Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
The original version of "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" PostWed Jan 22, 2014 9:40 pm Offline
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:36 pm2
Does anyone know if the original version of this episode can be downloaded anywhere or if anyone has it? When I say original version, it was the version that first aired on March 7th, 2007 with all of the mistakes in it. It re-aired a few days later with everything fixed and some re-worked dialogue and that's the version that's been aired on tv ever since and put on DVD's.

I'm a big collector of South Park stuff and I would love to get a copy of that original airing if possible.
Re: The original version of "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson PostThu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
The Pirate Bay, maybe? If I find anything, I'll post it here.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The original version of "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson PostSat Jan 25, 2014 4:13 pm Offline
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:36 pm2
I found it :D I just watched it now and it's interesting how many changes were made from the original airing on March 7th and the repeat airing on March 11th.

Thanks for your help!
Re: The original version of "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson PostSat Jan 25, 2014 11:51 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Post a list of changes here. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The original version of "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson PostSat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:22 am59McLe, VA
Cool. I didn't know this episode had an "original" version. Likewise, I'd love to be able to find the original version of 501 with all the missing audio. I have it on VHS somewhere, but that's a pain to transfer.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts