Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 4 posts
The speech from the end of 201 - uncensored! PostFri Jan 31, 2014 6:32 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 am16
Just found this link on reddit. In shock that this finally leaked...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nDH8VwN06B
Re: The speech from the end of 201 - uncensored! PostFri Jan 31, 2014 8:12 am Offline
Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 am13
Never thought I would hear it. Loving the irony of it all. I guess this means that the extensive bleeping definitely wasn't Matt and Trey's idea.
Re: The speech from the end of 201 - uncensored! PostFri Jan 31, 2014 9:33 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Wow, I thought this was going to be the "restored" thing again, the bit that was all guesswork.

For those who can't play it (or don't want to) here's my transcription:

Kyle: You see, I learned something today. Throughout this whole ordeal, we’ve all wanted to show things that we weren’t allowed to show. But it wasn’t because of some magic goo, it was because of the magical power of threatening people with violence. That’s obviously the only true power. If there’s anything we’ve all learned, it’s that terrorizing people works.

Jesus: That’s right. Don’t you see gingers? If you don’t want to be made fun of anymore, all you need are guns and bombs to get people to stop.

Santa: That’s right, friends. All you need to do is instill fear and be willing to hurt people, and you can get whatever you want. The only true power is violence.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: The speech from the end of 201 - uncensored! PostFri Jan 31, 2014 11:38 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 4 posts