Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
is SP dead? PostThu Feb 13, 2014 1:45 pm Offline
Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:38 am3
no more new episode, no updates....
what's going on ?
Re: is SP dead? PostSat Feb 15, 2014 1:40 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I guess you missed the announcement 13 months ago...

South Park is airing only 10 episodes a year now. Because of that, we're only getting one set of episodes a year, in the fall. Thus, we've got nothing to do this year until September, unless you're waiting for "The Stick of Truth" to arrive at Gamestop or Best Buy next month.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: is SP dead? PostSat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
I guess you missed the announcement 13 months ago...

South Park is airing only 10 episodes a year now. Because of that, we're only getting one set of episodes a year, in the fall. Thus, we've got nothing to do this year until September, unless you're waiting for "The Stick of Truth" to arrive at Gamestop or Best Buy next month.

...ok

is the stick of truth going to be released on PC ?

OMG, dynamic avatars... this is the best idea ever
Re: is SP dead? PostSat Feb 15, 2014 12:54 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Yes, the Stick of Truth will be released on PC, but you will need a Steam account for it to work.

I agree that dynamic avatars are the best idea ever, and they did work for a few months, but now all you get is the default avatar no matter which one you choose, and all the requests we've put in to fix this have fallen on deaf ears. I guess the avatars stopped working four or five years ago?
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: is SP dead? PostSun Feb 16, 2014 6:50 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm302
Big-Will wrote:
I agree that dynamic avatars are the best idea ever, and they did work for a few months, but now all you get is the default avatar no matter which one you choose, and all the requests we've put in to fix this have fallen on deaf ears. I guess the avatars stopped working four or five years ago?

Turns out it's been about three years: http://forums.southparkstudios.com/foru ... lit=avatar

I also guessed four or five years :wink:

However, the "fix" in that thread re: logging in on the UK site no longer works; the problem continues . . . .
Re: is SP dead? PostTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Yes, the Stick of Truth will be released on PC, but you will need a Steam account for it to work.

lol
yeah right, steam...., do you honestly believe everybody uses or is limited by not having steam ? lol

i cant afford to finish the month, so buying games is really out of my reach...half of humans are poor today, it 's 3.5 billion people

btw, last year we had to wait after september for new episodes, now it is already february...
Re: is SP dead? PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:30 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
rompelstilchen wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

lol
yeah right, steam...., do you honestly believe everybody uses or is limited by not having steam ? lol

That... is a question for Ubisoft, not for me. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Re: is SP dead? PostThu Feb 27, 2014 5:35 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
Grr looks like I'll have to settle for the PC version. I don't see one coming out for XBOX One. Hope my PC can handle it.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts