Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
LET US WATCH!!!! PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:08 pm Offline
Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 am1
i live in canada and can not watch anything on your site...... im sure you would get alot more ppl on ur site if u made it viewable to canadians
Re: LET US WATCH!!!! PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
What's wrong with your system? There are other Canadians here who have no trouble seeing the episodes or the clips/
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: LET US WATCH!!!! PostTue Oct 12, 2010 1:24 pm Offline
Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:10 pm7
That's probably because they downloaded them from a torrent. Another possibility is that they managed to get some kind of anonymous internet access.

I agree it's a big pain in the neck, but at least the Comedy Network is playing the new episodes on Fridays, instead of Sundays.

Downloading pirated episodes is still easier, in Canada, though.
Re: LET US WATCH!!!! PostTue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 pm Offline
Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:10 pm7
Actually, most Canadians can't watch the previews, or full episodes from this site. You have to watch them at The Comedy Network (Which is a clumsy site to navigate). Now Canada can watch it on Fridays, instead of Sundays!

Most people would still rather see a new episode right away, so a lot download from torrents.
Those who are Canadian and can view previews or new episodes from this site, obviously have some kind of anonymous connection.

In conclusion: On behalf of all Canadians, it'd be much appreciated if the episodes were broadcast internationally on the internet.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts