Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 17 posts 1, 2  Next
I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostMon Oct 18, 2010 7:24 am Offline
Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:00 am1
Dear sirs,

Just registered to your group to express my disgust in seeing your use of Turkish flag on an aeroplane crashing into some location in United States, thereby displaying and falsely labelling Turkey and its people as terrorists. That is a plain defamation wrapped in a pathethic humorous attempt, which is far from being funny.

What you have been doing in the name of making money for yourselves is way out of line, and I advise you to use your own flag in such matters instead, because we see more planes with American flags flying on our airspace than you see planes with Turkish flag on. That's exactly what you have been doing all along: Terrorizing and causing mischief and mistrust among ordinary people who have no means or intellectual level of understanding the fine lines in interracial intercultural international relationships.

I am deeply offended by your obvious lack of sense of humour and knowledge, or whatever you may be thinking you possess, and I would like to express my disgust and condemn on your tasteless ignorant endeavours.

Whatever it is that you are trying to achieve, it is not funny, and is plain wrong, and I hope you take some advice and start being mindful about the consequences of your thoughtless activities which you may think are funny, but are in fact severely damaging to ordinary millions' daily lives over time. You can't do that to people just so that you make more money. That's wrong.

Please spend some of the money you make out of this business and buy yourselves some proper sense of humour that would at least help people's lives, and not ruin it.

Sincerely,

M Ozturk
Re: I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostMon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Welp, there's another country Matt and Trey have offended. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostMon Oct 18, 2010 1:24 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Big-Will wrote:
Welp, there's another country Matt and Trey have offended. :)

Is there an official count somewhere? We must be at a good 30 or 40...
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
turkey's flag on el kaide's planes ???? PostMon Oct 18, 2010 1:26 pm Offline
Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 pm1
hi everyone i've just made an account here with hope of will get an answer for a question which is ; how and why the producers of this amazing show ( which i really love and appreciate it so much ) could possibly made that kind of big mistake by putting our turkish flag on the el kaide's planes in the episod 9 ?? i mean who can make such a mistake ?? what kind of relation that person/s imagined that ever could be exist with those inhumans with turkey ?? i think there should have been a political mistake or something and also i'm sure that this show's producers owes an apology to turkey and their turkish fans somehow..
best regards..
Re: I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostMon Oct 18, 2010 4:05 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I didn't even notice the flags on the plane. All I noticed was who was piloting them.
Re: turkey's flag on el kaide's planes ???? PostMon Oct 18, 2010 4:10 pm Offline
Maybe Turkish planes were all that "el kaide" could get their hands on?
Re: I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostMon Oct 18, 2010 4:15 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
The Star and Crescent Moon is all they were going for, and twelve countries have them on their flags. Turkey's was just the easiest to put on the planes' tails.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostMon Oct 18, 2010 4:29 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
M Ozturk wrote:
a bunch of bullshit

Offended? Don't watch the show.

Wow, that was easy! I should get my own prime time talk show.
Re: I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostMon Oct 18, 2010 4:50 pm Offline
Can I be the Ed McMahon/Andy Richter to your Carson/Conan?
Need Explanation About Turkish Flag Appearance PostMon Oct 18, 2010 5:27 pm Offline
Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:58 pm1
Please someone explain to me why my country flag is on the terrorist planes? Why when I see news about Turkey on any US channel its always something bad or absurd? Why any photo broadcasted on western media always shows Turkish women in headscarf?(There are some women who do wear it but absulutely not all) Why the attidute is so negative? Can you name any Turkish terrorist who did hurt any Americans? Is that all because of we are muslim? :(
Is there somethin wrong with Turkish people?? PostTue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 am Offline
Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:49 am1
Look dude, ima Turkish girl and i really love your show! i think its amazing but i see youve got some problems with us... i can honestly say that we're not terrorists or we're not one of the Arabian countries! we're Turkish and i dont want anybody to see my country like this! there were so many problems long years ago, and we may still have but we dont deserve these humiliations! i actually dont think that you can understand it but just wanted you to know that everythings not what it seems!
I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostTue Oct 19, 2010 3:26 am Offline
Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:46 am1
I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes
Re: I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostFri Oct 22, 2010 12:16 am Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:53 pm1
If you want to insult somebody, do it under humor(!). That's what south park has been doing. Probably tops up the fallen ratings and brings some money after consuming every possible 'ratingable' subject in 14 seasons. But the sick plan here is obvious.
Re: I condemn your use of Turkish flag on attacking planes PostSat Oct 23, 2010 1:00 am Offline
Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 am1
1) South Park makes fun of sterotypes of every religion and many nationalities in order to show that people take things way too seriously. What makes your nationality an exception?

2) The turkished flagged planes were being piloted by Al-Qaeda. Last time i checked Al-Qaeda does not orginate from Turkey. Since Al-Qaeda are terrorists, perhaps, just perhaps, they hijacked Turkish commerical airliners (when did al-Qaeda have their own airplanes?)

3) Offended by American media? How about being offended by how America and Israel are protrayed in middle eastern countries. Your complaint wreaks of hypocrisy.
HOW THE HELL CAN SP CALL TURKS TERRORISTS??!! PostSun Oct 24, 2010 3:01 am Offline
Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:55 am1
S14E9 LAST SCENE, WHEN EL KAIDE BOMBED JERSIEANS WITH PLANES, THERE WAS A TURKISH FLAG OBVIOUSLY ON THE WING OF THE PLANE. IT IS f*cking ALLRIGHT WHEN YOU f*ckin DO JOKES ABOUT JESUS OR MUHAMMED, BUT YOU CAN NEVER SPECULATE TURKS ARE EL KAIDE. DONT MIX THE TURKÄ°SH RACE WITH ARABS!!! WE ARE NOT f*ckin ARABS OKEY? SCREW ARABS SCREW YOU I WONT WATCH THAT sh*t ANY LONGER NEITHER ANY TURK

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 17 posts 1, 2  Next