Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
What happened? PostSat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm Offline
Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:00 pm1
I'm a huge fan of the show but have become disillusioned in recent years. Hitting on relevant and sensitive social topics that nobody else would touch was the hallmark of this show. There was no topic too controversial and nobody was off limits to be made the fool when they were taking an idea over the edge. Cartman proved anything could be done with perseverance, Stan and Kyle were morality, Kenny contributed to every scene though comprehension was impossible. Chef was reason and Mr. Garrison made sense of everything. I'll not continue on specific characters but this show has lost all edge. Sarcasm, irony, and double/triple meanings are gone. The show has become what the people who hate it always thought it was though their ignorance and you making fun of their ignorance was what made it inspirational. Please don't run the way of the manatee. Real social issues are still in abundance so please tap back in. I love the show and will always be a fan but I'd love to look forward to new episodes while loving reruns. I have little hope, but still pray my request won't be dismissed without thought. "Respect my authority!" harmsie
Re: What happened? PostTue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 pm Offline
Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 pm3
sadly i know what you mean, some of the best episodes of SP are when the writers relate it t whats happening in the world

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts