Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 16 posts 1, 2  Next
The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:16 pm Offline
Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 am5
Because at the very end of the show, during the final song on stage, they depict the Holy Prophet Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Him. HOW DARE THEY disrespect me, my religion, and my Prophet?!

I will be contacting their headquarters to make sure this episode is removed from the website.
Re: The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 pm Offline
Sun May 10, 2009 12:53 am980Vienna, Austria
And Mohammed is often seen in the beginning sequence of the episodes. How about removing them too. And if we're on the way, how about removing everything else?

Are you really angry about it or do you just care about getting it off air?
Re: The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:21 pm Offline
dvda92 wrote:
And Mohammed is often seen in the beginning sequence of the episodes. How about removing them too. And if we're on the way, how about removing everything else?

Ah thank you for notifying me of that extra info. I will also complain about that to the headquarters.
Re: The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:26 pm Offline
why do you react like that? Let people do what they want. They didn't disrespect him even. How is showing someone disrespect?

Need to get that sand outta your vagina.

PS: my last post was sarcastic. Leave the show alone
Re: The episode I'm a Little Bit Country NEEDS TO BE REMOVED PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:27 pm Offline
What's the point in creating multiple threads about the same topic?
Re: The episode I'm a Little Bit Country NEEDS TO BE REMOVED PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:31 pm Offline
dvda92 wrote:

To get more answers since it's in two groups, I didn't mirror it in the same group.

Character Discussion and Q&A
Re: The episode I'm a Little Bit Country NEEDS TO BE REMOVED PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:33 pm Offline
Lol. How about spamming it everywhere else, too? To flood the whole server to make sure every forum visitor gets to see it for sure? Nope, one thread is enough :P

And this is the Questions and Answers section. Here users ask questions and other users answer them. I don't recognise any kind of question in this thread ...
Re: The episode I'm a Little Bit Country NEEDS TO BE REMOVED PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:59 pm Offline
dvda92 wrote:
Lol. How about spamming it everywhere else, too? To flood the whole server to make sure every forum visitor gets to see it for sure? Nope, one thread is enough :P

And this is the Questions and Answers section. Here users ask questions and other users answer them. I don't recognise any kind of question in this thread ...

So I'll post this in the "Report Grievances" section >_>

I can easily make it into a question; Why does South Park feel the need to disrespect my faith? <or> Why do I feel the need to remind the creators of South Park about what happened to the Danish cartooner pig?
Re: The episode I'm a Little Bit Country NEEDS TO BE REMOVED PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:00 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
:roll:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSat Dec 04, 2010 2:44 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
are you really bitching about something so insignificant or are you just a troll??
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSat Dec 04, 2010 2:54 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
zacht39 wrote:
Because at the very end of the show, during the final song on stage, they depict the Holy Prophet Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Him. HOW DARE THEY disrespect me, my religion, and my Prophet?!

I will be contacting their headquarters to make sure this episode is removed from the website.

Oh, please do! And tell them to remove Cartoon Wars Parts i and II, 'k? I believe his name is a curse word now, up there with mee krob and sh*t. Thanks. :)

zacht39 wrote:
dvda92 wrote:

To get more answers since it's in two groups, I didn't mirror it in the same group.

Character Discussion and Q&A

I have nullified your efforts, as I moderate both forums. Neither of those forums was the place to put these threads..
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Uh, you guys never heard of a troll before?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I have. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Yeah, I heard something too. I heard that, no matter how stupid and pointless trolling ever was by its nature, it required at least a tiny bit of uh... imagination. But this "pissed off Muslim trying to defend his prophet" thingy is getting so old now! Like, REALLY FUCKING OLD. Can't you, guys, come up with anything else already instead of beating the same dead horse over and over again?! Duh.
Re: The episode I'm a Liitle Bit Country needs to be removed PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
zacht39 wrote:

I disrespect you and your religion, too. What are you going to do about it, kid? Are you going to contact my boss and demand that he fire me?

Fuck a rock, take a long walk off a short pier, and die in a fire.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 16 posts 1, 2  Next