Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Expanding on avatars PostWed Dec 15, 2010 4:35 pm Offline
Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:08 am1
Hey,

I thought it would be funny to create avatars for all my frat bros. so i did. they thought it was hilarious. however, i think there is room for improvement. if there was a capability to increase the size of the avatars, allowing for fat characters, similar to cartman, you might get a positive response from your viewers and fan base. thanks.

-mike
Re: Expanding on avatars PostWed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
i just want more accessories and clothes options.
Re: Expanding on avatars PostSat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm Offline
Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:46 pm221Somewhere between 39-42N and 78-81W
They have done it now, Bug. :D At least a hint of improvement. It's funny however, I cannot create my current avatar in the new set and I love this avatar since it's clothes I actually own them. :cry: They are slightly different in appearance but that's really damn close. I tried making a new one and it's "alright" not too bad but looked nerdier on me. Well, that is me. I still can't have some of the accessories I would like for my av but the crayons that were there are epic win! I am excited to use them in the future if I make a new avatar right for me.

Aimed towards the OP, I think that would be fabulous to make characters of varied sizes myself. :D But in reality it would be more tedious difficult to clone all of the items to fit the mold of other version(s) and this is why not. More choices are demanded upon higher to be created. I'm sure this website has nothing serious against fat or skinny people. :D Or at least if they do have we can all laugh about it!
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts