Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: I will NEVER buy an AXE product... EVER PostFri Dec 24, 2010 11:23 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Oh, I forgot about this; Adblock Plus works on Chrome too. It carries over if you have it installed on Firecocks... I mean Fox, but it doesn't always block everything you have selected to block on FF. You might give it a try anyway.
Re: I will NEVER buy an AXE product... EVER PostFri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 pm5
seriously, if I ever see that bitch nicole, ima stick my dick in her mouth and tell her to clean my privates.
Re: I will NEVER buy an AXE product... EVER PostSat Dec 25, 2010 12:37 am Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 pm5
yea it wasnt completely obvious they used cotton for soap suds....bitches
Re: I will NEVER buy an AXE product... EVER PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I think they should just switch up the commercials instead of playing the same commercials over and over again. I don't mind them. I think they are funny actually. But they need to be rotated in and out so they don't get annoying
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: I will NEVER buy an AXE product... EVER PostWed Dec 29, 2010 5:43 am Offline
Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:36 am1
I am a girl and therefor do not have junk to clean with Axe. No matter how many times I hear a play on words describing penis or how may hot girls telling my to clean said penis with Axe, I will never, ever do it. I am not a prude, and not screaming sexism or anything, but rly?! How may times can you tolerate this sh*t?! 4-6 showings of the same stupid commercial per episode? AAAAAAAHHHH!
Re: I will NEVER buy an AXE product... EVER PostSun Jan 02, 2011 2:53 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
I like Axe :roll:

*and Old Spice, and Zest, and Coast*

Just don't buy me Sauve for soap (good shampoo) or that Nivea sh*t...
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: I will NEVER buy an AXE product... EVER PostThu Jan 06, 2011 2:17 am Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:42 am3
I agree. That San Jose guy's one of those obnoxious trolls. No forum's complete without one.

Also, I agree with the thread.
Re: I will NEVER buy an AXE product... EVER PostSun Jan 09, 2011 3:43 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
heshsess wrote:
I agree. That San Jose guy's one of those obnoxious trolls. No forum's complete without one.

Also, I agree with the thread.

You are a very, very funny man indeed. You've been with us for three days and you're already putting labels on people here, like you have the authority or knowledge about any of us. That's hilarious. Thanks for making my day. :mrgreen:
Re: I will NEVER buy an AXE product... EVER PostSun Jan 09, 2011 6:39 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm2500the dangleberry of planet Earth
I just love how one thread about someone complaining about the episode player always leads to fights, it amuses me
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2