Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Horizontal scroll bars / fit video size to window PostSat Dec 25, 2010 12:34 am Offline
Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:22 am2
First post on this site, but it's an easy fix and would help a lot of people (especially me)

1) where is the horizontal scroll bar in the video player? When I'm trying to watch sp studios in a 'non-fullscreen' window, there is no horizontal scroll bar. Which means I have to drag half of the window off of the screen to save the ever valuable screen real-estate.

2) The best fix for that is to code your flash plugin / pop up video player to 'fullscreen' into the window that is open. Not just fullscreen across my whole screen if I don't want it to.

Thanks for listening. I feel I speak for a lot of people who multitask on their computers who don't have multiple monitors to use as a designated south park monitor.
Re: Horizontal scroll bars / fit video size to window PostSat Dec 25, 2010 1:27 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
It's a button on the player. Move the button to the right, you'll see the scroll bar.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts