Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Stop running your "fan" ads PostSat Apr 16, 2011 1:39 pm Offline
Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:16 pm2
It's insulting.

I don't want you to sit here and tell me you're fans and how you'll be showing all of this sh*t uncensored. We all know you still refuse to run the image of Mohammad. You have no backbone. So until you decide to grow a spine seriously cut it with the bullsh*t. No real fan of the show would ever censor it in any way.

I've been watching this show since the first day it aired. Over time Matt and Trey have pushed the limits of what you can do with free speech. Bashing and poking fun at every group of people you can imagine until the episode featuring Mohammad came around.

If you're afraid for your lives, then get another job, because this clearly isn't the one for you.

SERIOUSLY, grow some f*cking balls.
Re: Stop running your "fan" ads PostSat Apr 16, 2011 6:24 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Your anger should be directed at Comedy Central, not at the staff of South Park Studios.

The people who work on South Park and the website don't give two shits what some extremist cunts in a desert wasteland think about us. If they did, they wouldn't be working on the show. So tell me then, why would they censor Muhammed out of their own free will?

Nobody condones CC's recent bouts of censorship, including the SP staff.
Re: Stop running your "fan" ads PostSun Jun 05, 2011 10:41 am Offline
Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:16 pm2
This wasn't directed at the SP staff. I just didn't know how else to throw it at CC. SP has the balls to go up against anyone, even the company that runs their shows.

I will always support Matt, Trey, and the SP staff, even though it pisses me off that CC will see a substantial chunk of that money.
Re: Stop running your "fan" ads PostSun Jun 05, 2011 10:56 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Sympathy with your thoughts but it's unlikely anyone responsible for censoring it will read this, even if people who make the show do. M and T were more pissed than you I bet, having their worn mangled. I think they did a good job dealing with it. I say you should maybe write a letter to CC? as if anyone will read it but it's more likely to get there. or strait to the parent company source.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts