Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Adds during the episode when on the website. PostTue Apr 26, 2011 9:09 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 am3
I just can't stand the advertisements in the middle of the show when I'm watching the show on the website. im mean what the hell is up with that? its so annoying and its getting to the point where im not going to come to southparkstudios.com anymore. they don't do anything but piss people off and none of the adds are ever irrelevant to anything at least put interesting adds up. do something else other than stop the show in the middle and put a stupid add that NOBODY wants to see in it. put the add somewhere else, you can put it on the side of the screen next to the window do something else i dont care but dont put it in the middle of an episode. just wanted to voice my opinion. if the adds dont stop and my add blockers dont work im not coming to the site anymore. im aware my opinion probably doesnt matter because im just one person but im sure im not the only one.
Re: Adds during the episode when on the website. PostTue Apr 26, 2011 2:59 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 pm2
yeah I agree. I visit this website all the time because I don't have a tv and I love south park. I came on today and saw the ads and I wanted to scream.. It's not worth watching episodes on here anymore if I'm going to have to deal with that.
Re: Adds during the episode when on the website. PostTue Apr 26, 2011 3:10 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Use Firefox or Google Chrome, and get Adblock Plus. The end.
Re: Adds during the episode when on the website. PostSat Apr 30, 2011 2:58 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 pm2
I have adblock I just didn't know exactly what to do in order for it to work for no south park ads. I used easylist and fanboy subscriptions together and it worked.
Re: Adds during the episode when on the website. PostTue May 03, 2011 8:57 pm Offline
Usually when an ad comes up in a video, you can pause it, then open your "blockable items" from the ABP menu. The addresses usually have something like "adw" or "adm" after the "http://"
Re: Adds during the episode when on the website. PostWed May 04, 2011 9:59 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 am3
i do have the add blockers, i use it for everything, like i said before, they must have updates southparkstudios to work around the add blockers because even tho my blockers are currently turned on, it doesnt work anymore. it worked a few weeks ago.
Re: Adds during the episode when on the website. PostThu May 05, 2011 2:18 pm Offline
I have had to re-block some stuff in the past week or so.
Re: Adds during the episode when on the website. PostThu May 05, 2011 3:12 pm Offline
Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:21 pm4
I understand all of you, but I also understand that for this site to be so amazing and amusing, the money has to come from somewhere! that somewhere is those adds, but .... they could put them in the beginning and/or end of the episodes, cause in the middle, kinda takes some momentum out of the episode!!

i think a solutions can be worked out!

keep up the good work! :assface:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts