Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostTue May 03, 2011 10:43 pm Offline
Tue May 03, 2011 10:21 pm1
Hey everyone. I absolutely love south park studios and my girlfriend and I watch episodes on here basically every night. Over the past couple of months, there have been many things we have decided should change to make this site far better. So...here goes:

1.) I understand the need for commercials, thats how you make money. Why the hell is the volume of the commercials not the same as that of the episode? When I see a commercial for the new Scion, I don't want to jump off the couch because my speakers are about to blow. Please, please.. just somehow restrict the volume levels on commercials.

2.) Why can't you make a playlist of several episodes...or, why is there not an option to automatically play another random episode when the other one is done? I like to stream episodes while falling asleep, and it is a pain in the ass to re-open my computer ever 20 minutes to pick another episode. Also- kind of as a side note- wouldn't it be awesome to be able to make a playlist with south park episodes and other comedy central shows, such as The Daily Show or Colbert? Wouldn't this be a good thing for advertisers anyways, seeing as how ads could reach a variety of demographics. Anyways, enough preaching and on to #3

3.) Why do the episodes that are censored (w/ Muhammad) still come up when you are watching random episodes? All the screen says is "we are unable to show this episode" We all know these episodes exist, I have season 5 on DVD with the super friends episode completely uncensored. I just hate clicking next for an episode that I cannot even watch.

Anyways..that about covers it. These are things I think about every time I watch an episode on this site, and I hope someone can take action on this.
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostTue May 03, 2011 10:56 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
As for #1: Take a look at the FAQ section here February 18th.

As for ##2 & 3, I'll leave that for others.
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostTue May 03, 2011 10:59 pm Offline
zzyzx 1 wrote:
As for #1: Take a look at the FAQ section here February 18th.

As for ##2 & 3, I'll leave that for others.

Actually the link has changed; the above link gives you April, 2011. Here is the correct link for February, 2011. Just scroll down to February 18, and look for the February 18 Q & A re: volume:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/faq/2011/feb
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostWed May 04, 2011 12:35 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
If you use Adblock Plus, you can block the ads by selecting items with "adm." beginning their url in the blockable items list.

A compilable playlist option would be nice.

The censored episodes links are still there (I believe) because they may one day be allowed to be shown again.

Now let's get to some problems affecting the forums.

A) The avatar expressions are still not showing up in posts. At least mine aren't when I select them anyway.

2. ???

D) Profit!

More to come as I remember/come across them.
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostWed May 04, 2011 12:52 pm Offline
I have another thing. On individual episode pages in the 'Guide, there used to be a link to all of the images pulled from the episode. Is there any way to get that back again?
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostWed May 04, 2011 2:36 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Try Guide > Episodes and Fans > Downloads
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostThu May 05, 2011 1:34 pm Offline
Well yes, that's how I get to it now. But it'd be nice if I could click on one link to get to all the images for a single episode, rather than browsing through a bunch of pages to get to them.
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostTue May 10, 2011 11:05 pm Offline
By the way, can we get the "reply to" function back on PM's?
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostWed May 11, 2011 5:55 am Offline
It was suggested in the funnybot post air thread that there should be an alien smilie here on this site, and nall said that if we make such a smilie that he would add it to the site :)

I've never made a smilie before and I would like to try it. If anyone can recommend a certain brand or brands of software for me to try, I would appreciate it.

An alien smilie. That would be cool 8)
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostWed May 11, 2011 8:33 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
An alien head would be interesting. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostWed May 18, 2011 2:25 pm Offline
Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:43 am3
Please fix the ad volume. It's a computer, there's gotta be some way to level them all to the same volume as the show playing.....
Re: Comprehensive list of things fix on South Park Studios PostWed May 18, 2011 3:02 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
BadMcNasty wrote:
Please fix the ad volume. It's a computer, there's gotta be some way to level them all to the same volume as the show playing.....

The admin has already said the Studios have no way of fixing the volume - that's Comedy Central's job. See the "201" controversy to see how Comedy Central responds to our requests.
My SP Fan Site.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts