Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Great Idea for New South Park Episode PostWed May 25, 2011 1:54 am Offline
Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:25 pm3
I have a great idea for a new South Park episode requarding the newest chain of events in the MidWest. Does anyone know the email to the person or people that you submit your ideas too?
Re: Great Idea for New South Park Episode PostWed May 25, 2011 2:31 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
They don't take ideas. You can share it with the rest of us if you feel like it though.
Re: Great Idea for New South Park Episode PostWed May 25, 2011 2:39 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
How about writing a fanfic of it? I'm sure they're considering the news in their writing.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Great Idea for New South Park Episode PostFri May 27, 2011 10:26 am Offline
Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:25 pm3
Whta do you mean fanfic? Please elloborate!
Re: Great Idea for New South Park Episode PostFri May 27, 2011 10:56 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Tweek111 wrote:
I have a great idea for a new South Park episode requarding the newest chain of events in the MidWest. Does anyone know the email to the person or people that you submit your ideas too?

No, because they don't take ideas from fans. Unless you're already in the industry - then you already have an agent that can get in touch with them and you didn't need to make this post.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Great Idea for New South Park Episode PostFri May 27, 2011 11:04 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
You've yet to encounter the world of fan fiction? Google fanfic.net south park or just go the this forum's very own fanfiction section for stories written by fans about the show. There are people on youtube (townofaserie, mariofanatic, etc) who make south park style cartoons of their ideas. But nothing will get on air of course that's for the real writers.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Great Idea for New South Park Episode PostThu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 am Offline
Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 am1
I have an idea i hope people will see as a good idea for a future episode.Well its basically michael phelps joins navy seals. Not only to combat rumors about him portrayed in the media.But, to win the biggest medal which will prove his true patriotism(and not have people doubt his douchery).The medal of honor.And i think its a good idea since all this navy seal team chatter going around lately.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts