Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 1 post
blackberry and android Southpark episode player PostFri May 27, 2011 11:56 am Offline
Fri May 27, 2011 11:24 am1
I have a sudgestion for the southpark community from the crackberry community. Now android tablets running honeycomb 3.0(soon 3.1) and the Blackberry PlayBook can play flash in their native browsers. With that said i can watch your online full episodes via the browser and enjoy them when ever. But there are some drawbacks to it, if we lose wifi connection or anything like that we have to start all over again; the webpage player isn't touch friendly anoff to were we can forward it to were we left off. Also when you go full screen the pause/play controls don't fade. So what I'm asking is if you guys could reach out so developers and work on a player application.

I personally am a Playbook owner, since its release on april 19th I've made it a daily habbit to reach out to companies in the media about things like this. I also feel the ipad gets way to much attention so I've tried to make as many waves as possible for the different products. I was hoping to find an email address rather then a forum but i gave up on the email. Well anyways thanks in advance.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 1 post