Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Forum Posts PostTue Jun 14, 2011 2:30 pm Offline
Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 am7
Hi-

Just wondering why none of the posts I've made in the forum are showing up. It said they needed to be approved by a moderator, but if it takes this long to get a post approved, there's no point in posting, because by the time they will get posted, they'll more than likely be irrelevant. I understand it's to keep spam off of the board, but taking more than a day to get a comment approved looks like laziness on the moderators' parts.
Re: Forum Posts PostTue Jun 14, 2011 2:37 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Whiner. Sometimes there are posts two months old that we finally get around to approving.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
South Park Studios should use spam filters instead.. PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:30 am Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:09 pm6
South Park Studios should use spam filters instead of forcing us to wait for our posts to be approved.

Check out the forums at www.roblox.com (yes, I know it's a motherfucking kid's site, get over it). They have way more members than we do, thousands more, but they get by just fine without having the posts having to be preapproved, and their rules are way stricter.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Re: Forum Posts PostTue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 pm Offline
Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 pm30Foreigner
I agree, it's really annoying. I joined yesterday, posted a few things and still haven't seen any of my posts.
What is the most resilient parasite? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.
Re: Forum Posts PostThu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Pardonnez-moi. :) I'm not always here to see who's new. I have a life too, you know? :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Forum Posts PostSat Jul 02, 2011 2:21 pm Offline
Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 pm30Foreigner
It's just that I haven't seen any other forum that uses this method.
What is the most resilient parasite? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts