Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
FILM the "Book of Mormon" in 3D ! *MUST READ COME ON* PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:24 pm Offline
Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm40
Hello !

I dont care about 3D, I'm almost a "hater" of that ! Last 3D movie i saw was in a amusement park in 2002 maybe !

BUT, Theatre and Musical, on a BLU-RAY ! We could choose the camera angle ! Or just a big " full zoom out" in 3 D !!!

It will be having little comedians in a box !!!

Sorry for my bad english ! And if you dont do that...

BRING THE BOOK OF MORMON AT JUST FOR LAUGH IN MONTREAL !!!!!!!!!! OR JUST IN MONTREAL COMMMMMMMMME ON !!!
Re: FILM the "Book of Mormon" in 3D ! *MUST READ COME ON* PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:36 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18776I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I don't know about the 3D thing, but every time I go and see a big movie in a big theater at the Hollywood, they run a promo for concerts and Broadway shows that get shown in theaters. I can't think of the company name that is associated with it, and I didn't see anything on their website about it either. I know it's a 'thing' though. I'll try and find out what I can about it and get back with you all. Maybe we can start a petition or something to get that company to film the thing and get it out in theaters.
Re: FILM the "Book of Mormon" in 3D ! *MUST READ COME ON* PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:40 pm Offline
^ did it looked good ? or enjoyable.

Like i said, i didnt saw 3D stuff for long time, maybe a scene or theater look nice ! Like being at the theater xD. But maybe the focus would not be good, due to be a "Big camera field" ( Plan large in french " lol

Lol imagine if "The book of mormon, the musical in 3D" would do a big HIT in Movie theater ! xD 2 hit in 1 !

( I'm so freakin hype about this musical, i read the story and wiki and play the song in order on youtube ! xD )

Im sure they got good joke between song !

I BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE
Re: FILM the "Book of Mormon" in 3D ! *MUST READ COME ON* PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 pm Offline
The quality of the clips looked very good.
Re: FILM the "Book of Mormon" in 3D ! *MUST READ COME ON* PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:52 pm Offline
nice ! If they do it, i will make sure that this "movie" will be my first modern 3D movie !!!!!
Re: FILM the "Book of Mormon" in 3D ! *MUST READ COME ON* PostWed Aug 10, 2011 2:19 pm Offline
FATHOM EVENTS! That's the name of the company! http://www.fathomevents.com They go and film concerts and stage productions, and then screen them in theaters. As far as I can tell, there's no plan currently to film and show BoM. Maybe we can get a dialogue going between "Sister Anne" and Fathom or somesuch. :mrgreen:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts