Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Dear Creators of southpark PostThu Jun 23, 2011 11:28 pm Offline
Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 pm1
i have an idea i know u propbaly get alot of requests from people who think they can write better material.im not one of them.i dont kare if i dont even get credit.but let me get to the point.every episode yall make is kool and i always look up the episode on wikipedia to see if the person u made fun off is offensive.and majority ofthe time theyre not.it pisses me off.all i see are the words "so and so positively responded and luaghed and sed it was kool they were mentioned in south park ha ha lol."it pisses me off cus i know theyre faking it becus if they act all butt hurt or complain then it will make them look like douce bags and hurt their popularity(even more if its alreading sagging)anyways creator of southpark make an episode that makes fun off the people who "react positively" to ur show making fun of them.the plot should be like in the lines where to the media and public they responded positively but behind closed doors there relly pissed off and plotting a revenge.it should involve a cameo appearance by yall 2 south park writers and the episode should be in that thing that shows or comic books do i believed its kalled breaking the 4th wall or something to that effect.well thats all for today thank you for listening to me before u push delete or empty ur folder in ur email inbox or junkmail(depending on where this went to
Re: Dear Creators of southpark PostFri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
Sorry to disappoint you but this site isn't really looked at by Matt Stone and Trey Parker, this is just a place for people who like South Park to talk about and play things about South Park. Matt and Trey have never accepted fan based ideas, anybody that thinks their ideas were used is just a coincidence. South Park fans ask all the time if their ideas can be used in a South Park episode, thinking it would be great for them and the show. Matt and Trey don't do this because it's their show and their ideas, it would just take out meaning if they went to their fans for advice on the show. They listen but don't act on every suggestion by fans, definitely not fan suggestions about the show, sorry.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts