Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next
Author Message
Functions I miss on the Forum... PostThu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
-The ability to quote while on the "post a reply" page without having to cut and paste.
-The ability to reply to PMs without having to create a whole new message.

That's about it for now.
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostThu Jul 14, 2011 2:17 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Different colours for text
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostThu Jul 14, 2011 6:36 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
The "Log In" thing in the top right corner working.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostThu Jul 14, 2011 8:02 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
The remember password thing is the only part that doesn't work for me; it's the log in page that doesn't work =/

Images in sig
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostThu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
BRMBug wrote:
-The ability to reply to PMs without having to create a whole new message.

There's one workaround for that: Forward the message, but put the name of the person who PM'd you in the TO field, and replace "Fwd:" in the subject field with "Re:" You can then reply as you like. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostThu Jul 14, 2011 11:28 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm561
Being able to click someone's name in a thread on their post to get to their profile.

Sigs, obviously. What, are there still that many people on dialup?
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostFri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
There are moods to select for our avys:

(right-click to see the whole image):

Image

This is impossible to do on http://www.southparkstudios.com :( Only the "default" expression appears. I thought one work a round would be to create my avy with the "happy" expression as default, as we used to be able to do (select any mood as default by selecting the appropriate mouth during avy creation), but even that doesn't work anymore. I look so "sad" with each post.

So my new work a round, thanks to a post somewhere sometime ago from Will:

I log in not to http://www.southparkstudios.com but instead to:

http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk

Once there, we once again have the ability to "post with attitude."

Example:

<--------- "Happy" avy mood :D
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostFri Jul 15, 2011 2:27 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
zzyzx 1 wrote:
There are moods to select for our avys:

(right-click to see the whole image):

Image

This is impossible to do on http://www.southparkstudios.com :( Only the "default" expression appears. I thought one work a round would be to create my avy with the "happy" expression as default, as we used to be able to do (select any mood as default by selecting the appropriate mouth during avy creation), but even that doesn't work anymore. I look so "sad" with each post.

So my new work a round, thanks to a post somewhere sometime ago from Will:

I log in not to http://www.southparkstudios.com but instead to:

http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk

Once there, we once again have the ability to "post with attitude."

Example:

<--------- "Happy" avy mood :D

test
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostFri Jul 15, 2011 2:28 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Wii fit man wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
There are moods to select for our avys:

(right-click to see the whole image):

Image

This is impossible to do on http://www.southparkstudios.com :( Only the "default" expression appears. I thought one work a round would be to create my avy with the "happy" expression as default, as we used to be able to do (select any mood as default by selecting the appropriate mouth during avy creation), but even that doesn't work anymore. I look so "sad" with each post.

So my new work a round, thanks to a post somewhere sometime ago from Will:

I log in not to http://www.southparkstudios.com but instead to:

http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk

Once there, we once again have the ability to "post with attitude."

Example:

<--------- "Happy" avy mood :D


test

Well, that didn't work. :V
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Wii fit man wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
test

Well, that didn't work. :V


Okay, I am about to pen-tuple post :o

I will post with each of the five avy moods from the UK site to show you what I meant in my post above.

But first, here is a screen shot of me being logged into the UK site. Click on the link to see:

https://img.skitch.com/20110716-8yx1cpe ... anghtu.jpg

Okay, post #1: Default

<=============
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Post #2: Happy:

<=========
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:21 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Post #3: Sad

<=========
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Post #4: Worried

<============
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:24 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
And finally, the last post in this demo: Post #5: Mad

<===========
Re: Functions I miss on the Forum... PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
So what you're saying is...I actually have something to be thankful for, that I'm forced to use .uk
I'll show off my happy face just for that ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X