Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Update Avatar Creator! PostWed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 pm Offline
Wed May 04, 2011 6:58 am5
I apologize if this topic has already been discussed, but is there anyway to get a more detailed Avatar Creator on southparkstudios.com? Don't get me wrong, I have had spent way too many hours at work creating some pretty exotic avatars, and it's been a lot of fun, but the room for creativity is becoming limited.
For instance, you can't change the characters' facial features (nose, ears, etc.). You also can't change the weight/size of the characters. I've experimented with different versions of some of the thinner characters from South Park, but with the only choices of slim and trim adults, 4th graders, preschoolers, and Canadians, my range is limited. I would like to see an avatar creator in which I can change the size, shape, and height of a character. And more props would be an improvement, too. Maybe the avatar creator could even have a feature where infinite props could be placed in infinite places on the avatar itself.
I don't even know if this is possible, but I doubt that the South Park fan nation would say "NO" to a more detailed and interactive avatar site that would allow them to express themselves in a more specific manner.

Respect my authoritaah,

Smokey McBouncyballs
Re: Update Avatar Creator! PostWed Aug 10, 2011 2:26 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I want... more stuff for the adult characters. The 4th graders have all kinds of cool sh*t, and we... well, not so much.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts