Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Stupid Kashi commercial... PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 am Offline
Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm3
I am sick and tired of that stupid Kashi commercial. It's the only ad playing for me, I see it like 3 times during every break in the show. It's awful. Anyone else having this problem?
Re: Stupid Kashi commercial... PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Not a site bug, so moved to Feedback.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Stupid Kashi commercial... PostMon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Nobody likes any commercials. But the show's staff is letting you watch any episode you want, on demand, legally, and absolutely free. So stop complaining.
Re: Stupid Kashi commercial... PostTue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 am Offline
It's not the commercial, it's the repetition. It's played 2 or 3 times in a row each commercial break, and that's not right. So yes, I am complaining... it's annoying and is decreasing the likeliness that I'll actually buy the product. Please don't be so rude, Niels.
Re: Stupid Kashi commercial... PostTue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't want to beat around a bush, either. I get the same problem with commercials and it's annoying, but it's an easy compromise to make, and this site receives endless complaints from people about commercials, for one reason or another. Nobody bothers to look for these threads and bump them to express their opinion. Instead, they create new ones. This issue has already been addressed many times before. If you looked in one of those previous threads, you'd find out that your problem would be remedied if you used Firefox with AdBlocker.

The site is only sponsored by so many companies and products at any given time. The ads these companies put out are shuffled randomly and played back completely sporadically. It does not take into account which ad just aired. It will play whichever ad it wants from the list that it has. There's nothing we can do about it.

And let's be honest with eachother - Kashi cereal tastes like gnat piss. You wouldn't have bought it anyway, and neither would I.
Re: Stupid Kashi commercial... PostTue Aug 16, 2011 9:28 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
Most of the commercials are annoying. There was a video game one going on for a long time and that one is also very repetitive. Don't care. Commercials are stupid but I agree with Niels, we get this sh*t for free. Unless we are required to pay then stop complaining.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Stupid Kashi commercial... PostThu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 pm Offline
So for the record, apparently it was a bug, and it was fixed. :)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts