Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
People may be confused about the new SP documentary PostWed Sep 28, 2011 5:29 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm7
So as I was reading about the upcoming South Park documentary, I realized something was really messed up about the website. Something that could confuse a lot of people. Take a look:
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/TheDavoo/Sixdays1.jpg
Now, I didn't get confused by this, but I'm sure a few hundred other people have. Would it kill them to make the names of these documentaries sound more different from one another?

The real beef I have is that SPS is practically trying to mislead people with this. Not mad or anything, just think you guys should figure out a way to make it clear to everybody that "Six Days to South Park" and "Six Days to Air: The Making of South Park" are two totally different things.
Re: People may be confused about the new SP documentary PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I've made the distinction just fine, myself.
Re: People may be confused about the new SP documentary PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:28 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Yeah, me too...

South Park Studios doe the online Six Days To South Park. Here are the two it already made:

About Last Night - that's the one presently showing next to the announcement
Super Phun Thyme
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: People may be confused about the new SP documentary PostThu Sep 29, 2011 2:34 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm7
Yeah I know but I'm sure tons of people have gotten confused; people who only go to SPS on rare occasions and probably would never go to these forums to talk about it. SO.
Re: People may be confused about the new SP documentary PostThu Sep 29, 2011 5:22 am Offline
Well, I suppose that's a point. "Six Days To South Park" isn't exactly on the front page anymore, and the promos for it are long gone from TV.
I did do a double take when I first read that title though. You know how it is when you skim stuff and words and letters appear to run together. Hell, I still see this as "The Art Of Panties" sometimes. :)
Re: People may be confused about the new SP documentary PostThu Sep 29, 2011 4:47 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I think your comments and concerns regarding the documentary title "mishap" can best be addressed here:

http://whitewhine.com/
Re: People may be confused about the new SP documentary PostFri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 am Offline

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts