Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Commercials are killing the online streams PostThu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Time was there was only one commercial per episode, or none at all. Now there are two commercials per break (and that's three or four breaks). We have TV for commercials, why must they be here too? The way I'm seeing it, more commercials here = less viewership. I won't be surprised if people go back to downloading commercial-free episodes. Roll back those commercials now!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Commercials are killing the online streams PostThu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 am Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
Ads are understandable, but online they should be fewer and interactive. I like the Hulu model. Less commercials than on TV, and the ads change the background and surroundings of the video player. It's a nifty little feature that isn't too in-your-face about it.

They should take Hulu's path.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: Commercials are killing the online streams PostThu Sep 29, 2011 2:39 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Agreed. Just as long as they don't do any popups or banners in the actual video window like some other sites do. That's effin' annoying as well.
Re: Commercials are killing the online streams PostFri Sep 30, 2011 4:46 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Hmmm, I still only have one comercial per break. And only for The Daily Show.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts