Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Author Message
Please oh please... PostThu Oct 06, 2011 6:32 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:18 pm2
...even out the sound levels between your commercials and your shows...I can't hear the show...and then a commercial screams at me and wakes up the whole house...and then the next commercial is not able to be heard...followed by some gay ass commercial for a movie nobody should see that is 100db louder than the one before it! Come on guys...I know you can do it...so stop being homosexuals and just fix it so we can enjoy your show.
Re: Please oh please... PostThu Oct 06, 2011 7:48 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Goondo wrote:
so stop being homosexuals and just fix it so we can enjoy your show.


Wow! I think I'd be offended if I wasn't bi.
Re: Please oh please... PostThu Oct 06, 2011 2:45 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
They know all about it. And there's nothing they can do about it. See this FAQ...
Re: Please oh please... PostFri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
Mamont wrote:
Goondo wrote:
so stop being homosexuals and just fix it so we can enjoy your show.


Wow! I think I'd be offended if I wasn't bi.
He meant "fags" but this site changes it to "homosexuals". That's why it sounded off.
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: Please oh please... PostFri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
Peg wrote:
Mamont wrote:
Goondo wrote:
so stop being homosexuals and just fix it so we can enjoy your show.


Wow! I think I'd be offended if I wasn't bi.
He meant "fags" but this site changes it to "homosexuals". That's why it sounded off.


Fags.
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: Please oh please... PostFri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
Nevermind it changed.
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: Please oh please... PostMon Oct 10, 2011 8:37 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Peg wrote:
Mamont wrote:
Goondo wrote:
so stop being homosexuals and just fix it so we can enjoy your show.


Wow! I think I'd be offended if I wasn't bi.
He meant "fags" but this site changes it to "homosexuals". That's why it sounded off.


Epic fail! :lol:
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 7 posts


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X