Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Suggestion for Matt & Trey PostMon Oct 10, 2011 6:32 pm Offline
Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm1
How about a show showing how stupid & lame the Kardashians are & how their show is on tv 5 times a day. Who are these people & why does anyone watch them? They're freaking millionaires & for what? Maybe the South Park kids could have their own reality show & do nothing but act like sluts & argue in front of the cameras.
Re: Suggestion for Matt & Trey PostMon Oct 10, 2011 8:34 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
That's already been done. They were killed off in "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs"

"Our nation is still reeling from the tragic deaths of the Kardashians. The shooter claims he was driven to commit the slaughter immediately after reading 'The Poop That Took A Pee' by Leopold 'Butters' Stotch. It's all over. The Kardashians.. wiped out. In the blink of an eye. All because one little PRICK... had to go and write a book."
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Suggestion for Matt & Trey PostMon Oct 10, 2011 8:35 pm Offline
Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:35 pm17
Hehe, I second this. What exactly did they do to become famous? Besides being rich? I mean what the hell.
Stanley "Stan" Randall Marsh<3
Eps: My Future Self N' Me & The Fellowship of the Ring
"We rip on everyone; like Cartman for being fat, and Cartman for being stupid, and Cartman for having a sadistic whore for a mom."

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts