Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Occupy MY BALLS PostFri Oct 14, 2011 10:14 pm Offline
Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:02 pm1
They need to do an episode where Cartman takes on all the Occupy Phila, Wall Street, etc hippies. I'm in Center City Philly and there are dirty, smelly, white kids from the suburbs with dreadlocks and protests signs and tents and chants and goddammit I HATE EM!!!!!!
Re: Occupy MY BALLS PostSat Oct 15, 2011 5:59 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
Anytime there are protests against money, whether it be money in politics or money in general, there will be hippies and "communists" joining the cause, that is to be expected.

In New York, the large majority of people are just people fed up with this sh*t that goes on in American politics where Wall Street money decides elections, and they get their way while the little man gets austerity. Anyone siding WITH Wall Street on this is delusional as all f*ck. I myself see SO MANY RETARDS in the movement, but you know what? I don't care. Their end aim furthers to goal most of us have against money in politics. This movement is VERY loose and has no goal other than to end the connection of Wall Street and DC, if you have people there that also want to bring in Communism, so what. You also have people there that want the government out of everything, real Libertarians. The two couldn't be further apart politically, and yet the join for this common goal.

Don't be hostile to your opponents in the movement, if you agree with the gist of it, support it. This is the closest thing we have ever got to an opposition to Wall Street swaying elections for the top 1%, and I will be damned if people let their hate for hippies or their hate for Libertarians squash it.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts