Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 1 post
YOU GUYS ARE SICK, VILE, and...I think I LOVE YOU! PostThu Nov 10, 2011 11:06 am Offline
Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:19 am1
There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and you dudes are WAY on the other side! Thanks for making us laugh, and TRYING to educate morons at the same time. Cartman needs to do a libelous Wikapedia Page on Kyle, with the obvious subtext of "If it's on the INTERNET (any medium,) it MUST be TRUE." Everyone (even Stan and his parents) rejects him, and he finds himself an outcast with the likes of Joe Paterno, etc. "If you write it, we will watch." If I write it, you MUST PAY. To sum it up, I NEED MONEY! I'm too old and lazy to flip burgers, am a BROKE former rock star (buy gold now, or regret it later,) and don't know how to do anything else. Live in general area of Phoenix, and can't make a living playing clubs here (even if all my good guitars weren't already in pawn.) Will do session work for food. Just always wanted to thank you guys for making it so I can sleep at night (just hit "Play All" and take the gun out of my mouth.)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 1 post