Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Ideas for Episodes 11/14/11 MCK PostMon Nov 14, 2011 5:13 pm Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 pm53WA
MCK

Editorials, Facebook Posts, Satire, and Break-Up Notes
Re: Ideas for Episodes 11/14/11 MCK PostMon Nov 14, 2011 6:33 pm Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm60NY, NY
How about one where...wait; simpsons did it.
Re: Ideas for Episodes 11/14/11 MCK PostTue Nov 15, 2011 6:22 am Offline
Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:11 am6
when are going to see SP get a new football coach... like maybe, Jerry Sandusky ?? :lol:
Re: Ideas for Episodes 11/14/11 MCK PostTue Nov 15, 2011 3:35 pm Offline
Simpsons have pretty much done everything. Even that thing they haven't done, they're working on.

Guess after twenty plus years, there isn't much uncovered territory. South Park has done a pretty good job though.

Idea for an episode next season:

Everyone loves Zombies lately. Seriously, Netflix/Hulu/On Demand all have huge B rated (sometimes G and H rated) Zombie flick libraries with movies we don't even LIKE, yet watch simply because "it's Zombies DUDE!"

Although Zombie themes have been touched on (the Living Homeless and the Pink Eye episodes), it would be great to see an episode devoted to pointing out this ridiculous craze and just how far people would go to prove their devotion to it.

(For example... it's gotten so bad that there's a store in MT devoted to expensive weaponry solely for the "inevitable" Zombie apocalypse.").

Just an idea!
MCK

Re: Ideas for Episodes 11/14/11 MCK PostTue Nov 15, 2011 5:19 pm Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm60NY, NY
Editorial1307 wrote:
Simpsons have pretty much done everything. Even that thing they haven't done, they're working on.

Guess after twenty plus years, there isn't much uncovered territory. South Park has done a pretty good job though.

Everyone loves Zombies lately. Seriously, Netflix/Hulu/On Demand all have huge B rated (sometimes G and H rated) Zombie flick libraries with movies we don't even LIKE, yet watch simply because "it's Zombies DUDE!"

Although Zombie themes have been touched on (the Living Homeless and the Pink Eye episodes), it would be great to see an episode devoted to pointing out this ridiculous craze and just how far people would go to prove their devotion to it.

(For example... it's gotten so bad that there's a store in MT devoted to expensive weaponry solely for the "inevitable" Zombie apocalypse.").

Just an idea!

Thanks for mentioning my idea.
I recently saw a house episode [ref. S7E15 16:25] Where he was fighting zombies and turned his cane into a shotgun, just like in Left 4 Dead! I was so excited I jumped up, grabbed my pellet gun and let off three rounds into my ceiling!
Re: Ideas for Episodes 11/14/11 MCK PostSun Nov 20, 2011 12:03 pm Offline
phrosty wrote:
Editorial1307 wrote:

Just an idea!

Thanks for mentioning my idea.
I recently saw a house episode [ref. S7E15 16:25] Where he was fighting zombies and turned his cane into a shotgun, just like in Left 4 Dead! I was so excited I jumped up, grabbed my pellet gun and let off three rounds into my ceiling!

Ha ha... i've done that. well, almost. well... not quite. three rounds did go into the ceiling. i was carrying a lot of beer.

waiting tables is a bitch.
MCK

New Idea- 11/20/11 PostSun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 pm Offline
Big Brother is watching you!

The boys start to see signs of the government having its hand in everything (quote: "Damn Obama!). They go all out to protect themselves to the point of insanity. Butters I suppose would get s*** on the most by all this.

A lot like the 9/11 conspiracy episode but to battle the hysteria people have about Obama's communism and stuff.

Just an idea!

M.C.K. 11/20/11
MCK

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts