Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
C.I.R.I :D PostThu Nov 17, 2011 1:22 pm Offline
Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:14 pm6
I am an avid supporter of south park and i can proudly say i am the most loyal supporter from India..I have a script ready for the next episode . the outline is that Cartman invades iphones SIRI and all the iphones in south park is replaced by cartman s voice ,.lol jus how funnier could it get??
EPISODE NAME : C.I.R.I (CARTMAN IS RIGHT INSIDE) pl post ur views :)
Re: C.I.R.I :D PostTue Nov 22, 2011 4:08 am Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 pm53WA
yazroxxx wrote:
I am an avid supporter of south park and i can proudly say i am the most loyal supporter from India..I have a script ready for the next episode . the outline is that Cartman invades iphones SIRI and all the iphones in south park is replaced by cartman s voice ,.lol jus how funnier could it get??
EPISODE NAME : C.I.R.I (CARTMAN IS RIGHT INSIDE) pl post ur views :)

I used to hate India but then I had my "panic attack" and now the place intrigues me.

:unhoodedkenny:

The idea sounds super. It reminds me of some of the funny links I've seen floating around on Youtube. There's a song this guy sings to Siri about love and stuff... pretty funny!

How would you write it?
Re: C.I.R.I :D PostWed Nov 23, 2011 12:51 pm Offline
Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:14 pm6
It starts of in China were all the rich people over there manage to buy the 4S and talk to SIRI .because their english sucks , SIRI wont just understand them, the chinese working class get agitated as they are bein exploited because all the iphones made , are assembled in china . Also that SIRI is not able to understand the chinese's english. Meanwhile in SOuth park, Kyle brings his moms iphone 4S and flashes it to other kids and so u figured it out! Cartman gets pissed off,pissed off so badly he hacks into kyle s iphone and several other iphones in south park so easily. Tim cooks meanwhile is not able to sort out the issue that the chinese are furious with apple CA and so he gets the help from cartman (since he hacked into siri easily) and make him the voice assistant for iphones in chinese...I really dunt kno how to end it.

I have just written whatever flashed in my mind. Really trey and matt are gona make it way funnier and add their signature on to this , if whatevr i typed is being made into an episode..And it shud b made before christmas .next season wud b too late as evrybody s gona forget SIRI.. Want more funnier episodes from south park... LONG LIVE ERIC CARTMAN FAITH +1 :D

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts