Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Episode idea- Ginger Sweat PostMon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 pm Offline
Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm1
I doubt that ANYONE will read this, but I have an episode idea. This came from something that my sister told me. She was standing next to her friend, who happens to be a ginger, right after soccer practice, and he smelled like Axe. So, as a joke, I said that Axe is actually ginger sweat! Then, I added onto it: whenever a ginger goes out to get a job, they actually get shoved into warehouses. There, they are fed one specific type of food for one month, such as chocolate. Then, when they get fat, they are put onto exercise machines. All the sweat they make is then collected in tubes and put into bottles to be shipped worldwide as Axe. I know this sucks, but it's better than my first: the Game takes over South Park.
Re: Episode idea- Ginger Sweat PostMon Nov 21, 2011 10:06 pm Offline
Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:55 pm27WA
Beanatrix LeString wrote:
I doubt that ANYONE will read this, but I have an episode idea. This came from something that my sister told me. She was standing next to her friend, who happens to be a ginger, right after soccer practice, and he smelled like Axe. So, as a joke, I said that Axe is actually ginger sweat! Then, I added onto it: whenever a ginger goes out to get a job, they actually get shoved into warehouses. There, they are fed one specific type of food for one month, such as chocolate. Then, when they get fat, they are put onto exercise machines. All the sweat they make is then collected in tubes and put into bottles to be shipped worldwide as Axe. I know this sucks, but it's better than my first: the Game takes over South Park.

I like it. Anything that harkens back to olden days of S.P. glory makes me chuckle.

I'd like to see Axe body spray in an episode as well. Like "instead of showering, just shower yourself in Axe Body Spray. For the lazy guy in us all!"
M.C.K.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts