Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Bizarre Video of Matt & Trey PostSat Nov 26, 2011 9:52 pm Offline
Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:13 pm1
I'm sure the SP creators hear plenty of insane rumors about themselves - such is the price of fame... I found this one rather bizarre and thought I'd share it.

This dude on YouTube is trying to convince people Trey Parker & Matt Stone are actually the Colombine shooters in disguise.
I know, what a dick, right?! (not to mention the fact his theory is entirely impossible for a multitude of obvious reasons.)

I don't know if you all have seen this yet... Hopefully the guys would get a laugh out of something this dillusional and f*cked off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C55gTdEAQCM
He starts leading into Matt & Trey around 4 minutes in the video, titled "Illuminati Columbine and South Park Exposed pt2".

Cheers and best holiday wishes to everyone at SP Studios, keep up the great work!!

:santa:
Re: Bizarre Video of Matt & Trey PostSat Nov 26, 2011 11:29 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Meh, that's nice. If anyone here wants to comment on that, do so on YouTube.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 2 posts