Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Book of Mormon one night in Park County for the residents? PostMon Jan 16, 2012 11:03 am Offline
Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 am2
As a Park County resident, I think it would be an awesome idea if the "Book of Mormon" was performed one night for Park County Residents only, IN PARK COUNTY! Please please please consider this... begin where the show itself began! We love you!
Re: Book of Mormon one night in Park County for the resident PostMon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Number one, Book of Mormon has no relation to South Park aside from the creators, so to say it should begin where the show itself began is erroneous. It might be a semi-sensible argument if the aforementioned creators came from Park County, but they didn't; Trey Parker was born in Denver and spent time in Evergreen and Boulder, and Matt Stone was born in Texas but grew up in Littleton, a suburb of Denver, and went to college in Boulder where the two met.
Number two, the BoM national tour is already opening in Colorado in August, at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House. I'm not going to lie and say that tickets are easy to get or anything, but Park County residents can easily go if they can get tickets.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Book of Mormon one night in Park County for the resident PostMon Jan 16, 2012 4:04 pm Offline
Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 am2
Oh be quiet or someone is going to go southpark all over your ass!
Re: Book of Mormon one night in Park County for the resident PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Yeah, I'm terrified by your nonsensical attempted threat.

Problem number three with your post, by the way, is that the feedback section of this website is mostly for the website, and the tour organizers for a not-South Park musical aren't going to see your little idea.

As an aside, I'm seeing Book of Mormon at the Ellie in August. So, you know, it's possible that I know what I'm talking about. But if you're here to whine and bitch and snap at people who offer useful information, that's up to you.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Book of Mormon one night in Park County for the resident PostMon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
gretelpetal wrote:
As a Park County resident, I think it would be an awesome idea if the "Book of Mormon" was performed one night for Park County Residents only, IN PARK COUNTY! Please please please consider this...

I don't see that happening ...ever. You're stuck with Denver, mate.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Book of Mormon one night in Park County for the resident PostWed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Book of Mormon, like most Broadway shows, will travel the country (imo) in the standard cities that Broadway shows go to; Park County is not on that list. Sorry :( Still, there will be lots of places to see it.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts