Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
My idea for the site PostSun Feb 19, 2012 12:36 pm Offline
Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 pm5
A commentary on/off button on all the episodes, just like you have on a dvd. I have a few SP dvd sets and a lot of the commentary can be as funny as the show! Listening to the guys discussing inspirations for ideas in the show and so on would be a great add on to this site. Specifically to the avid fan who's seen every episode 10x and is looking for something more. I am a long time fan of the show, and in the last few years of this site as well. Great work! This is the cleanest, easiest, most accessible site on the internet. SP thru 2016 hell yea! I'd watch till 2056!!
Re: My idea for the site PostSat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Adding commentary to the site's episode player would be cool.
Re: My idea for the site PostSat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
But then there'd be no reason to buy the DVDs. :(
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: My idea for the site PostSun Mar 04, 2012 9:19 am Offline
Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 pm5
Not necessarily... you still buy the DVDs because you wanna watch all the episodes on your big tv screen rather than your computer screen. However I see your point. Matt and Trey have made crazy amounts of money at this point, so Its not like theyd be cutting their own throats by goin ahead and putting commentary on the site. Maybe they could even just rotate them Hulu style...offering commentary on a few seasons at a time, and having them switch every month or something. I dont know that sounds kinda wonky...but still some sort of commentary feature would be the TITS!!!
Re: My idea for the site PostSun Mar 04, 2012 11:55 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
Their is always DVD extras and deleted scenes, plus as a true fan I must have a hard physical copy of every episode with the box art and everything!
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts