Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Idea for new episode PostThu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 am Offline
Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:35 am1
The background of the story:

Recently here in New Zealand, Kim Dotcom's rented mansion was raided and he was arrested. All his assests and cash were seized and he spent a month in prision without bail while his 8 month pregnant wife with twins waited to find out what was happening. All because he was the founder of Megaupload which allowed every day people to upload files through his site which ultimately caused people to upload copywrite infringement material. He is currently awaiting to be extradited back to the USA to fight his case. If he loses he could face life inprisionment.

All of this happened because the American F.B.I ordered it, and because the New Zealand Government does whatever the USA tells them to do, they have basically treated him as guilty before a trial.

Now, his arguement is that he provided a service, just like google, youtube etc does and cannot control what people upload through the site. Yet he has been targeted because he is a fun loving, german who lives on a random island in the middle of nowhere. They would never do this to the owners of youtube or google.

It can all be watched and explained here - http://www.3news.co.nz/Default.aspx?Tab ... =1#comment

Now the idea for the story would be a piss take on the American FBI about how they arrest people for the smallest of copywrite infrindgements or people that invented the "blank disk" etc because obviously it was created for the buyer to choose what they do with it..

OR

You could have it that the boys accept the terms and conditions not to upload copywrite infrindgement material, they ignore it and upload a justin beiber song or something. Next minute the FBI are busting through the roof of the uploading site and arresting the software developers and seizing all their stuff.

The basic point of this story is that its complete bullsh*t what the FBI are doing trying to patrol the internet by arresting service providers and it needs to be made into a funny as sh*t episode that I can LOL to.

I know you guys can make it happen :) <3

Love your work,

Anna Trent

Invercargill, New Zealand.
Re: Idea for new episode PostSun Mar 04, 2012 2:53 am Offline
Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:15 pm8
I had an idea too. It was a play off of their Make Love Not Warcraft episode. Now, I'm sure it's not such a great idea because they've already done a WoW parody, but I still think it would be fun! My idea is just that all the boys in South Park take it to a whole new level where it's Alliance Vs. Horde and they take it to school with them and into their social lives. Not being friends with someone because their and Ally, or getting into fights because they're for the horde.
Re: Idea for new episode PostSat May 05, 2012 4:48 am Offline
Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:41 pm9
wow this is actually a pretty good idea. But they kid of already did this. (Christian Rock Hard)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts