Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Cartmon joins Kony PostSun Mar 11, 2012 1:03 am Offline
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:32 am5
Episode idea;

So watching some South Park documentary I heard someone quote "we like to make fun of horrible things that aren't really funny" (or something like that) and instantly thought of Joseph Kony, the Ugandan rebel/leader of the LRA. And who else would willingly join such a horrible army except Cartman?

The only problem with this idea however, is that it seems very similar to the episode in which Cartman and a few others go to Somalia to become a pirate.
Re: Cartmon joins Kony PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:33 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
The title would have to be different too. We already have Cartman joins NAMBLA.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Cartmon joins Kony PostSun Mar 11, 2012 12:27 pm Offline
Oh yeah, that's true.

I feel like some kind of pun with Kony's name (Kony Island?) could be worked in there, but the pun would have to make sense of course.
On the other hand, LRA is similar to NRA, in which Jimbo could be involved with a title like that. (The NRA VS the LRA?)
Re: Cartmon joins Kony PostSun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
He'd never join Kony. He lives in Africa and Cartman's mum told him there's hella black people there D= Then again he joined the pirates...
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Cartmon joins Kony PostSun Mar 11, 2012 1:38 pm Offline
While on the topic of ideas (momre specifically, Cartman based ideas) why not make a South Park Tow episode? (In reference to South Beach Tow)

While I've never, and will never, see that show, it seems like the people are all jack*&$#* and seem like something Cartman would do.
So the general idea would be Cartman (maybe Butters too, since he seems to get dragged along in this stuff) begins a towing company and starts towing the other kids' bikes. Eventually, some other towing company (south beach tow, or maybe just other 4th graders) shows up and they complain of him stealing their business. Then the episode just goes from there, haha.
Re: Cartmon joins Kony PostFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
After tonight, Matt and Trey don't have to do anything but present this Kony thing as is. :D

People jump onboard KONY 2012, other people bash it, neither side is really doing anything to help, then the leader goes insane and masturbates in public, Cartman milks that for all it's worth...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Cartmon joins Kony PostTue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 pm Offline
Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:18 pm1

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts