Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Fresh outta the Corps (millions topics and ideas) PostWed Mar 14, 2012 1:40 am Offline
Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:27 am2
Well I've been freesh outta the Corps (three months meow) and been boozin quite a bit, but I saw the behind the south park making an episode six hours to an episode speical and had a few ideas for new shows (includin millions othersw). some of said ideas are so far left field they gotta be real (they are, and could be in soaps), and just wanted to run a few ideas by. one of which is to see a godzilla episode/tsunami that hit japan episode, like godzilla came back to life causing the tsunami hitting japan to eat the nuclear power plant that melted down.
Re: Fresh outta the Corps (millions topics and ideas) PostWed Mar 14, 2012 2:44 am Offline
Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:27 am2
The funny thing is, I've noticed after being in four+ year, what is normal and ever day life to me, is outlandish/crazy/insane to eveyone, and given my demeanor have lived the rockstar life (I've got photos to prove it) but have added to my hu/mourous demanor and would like to share and add to millions, so many stories, annecdotes, or what have you for free. Said stories I've been told soap. Operas would loove b/c even writers aren't that crazy yet folks would ear ir up, yet I've lived, or seem buddies gor thoufh it.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts