Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Rascal Epidemic - Episode idea PostWed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm Offline
Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 pm2
just finished "Reverse Cowgirl" - holy crap... still reeling...could be funniest episode ever...which reminds me of a story before I get to my episode idea....

was going through Oakland airport last year and TSA was hassling an old guy in a wheel chair trying to get him through screening... the buzzer kept going off, and the TSA attendant asked him to take off his belt, at which the old man replied, "what? you going to give me a hand job?" Swear to God, it happened and I laughed my ass off. But I digress... Rascal Episode idea:

So after umpteen trips to Disneyland and Disneyworld with my kids, the whole thing about fat lazy ass people renting these motorized "rascals" is a f*cking epidemic.

They are everywhere, and now have used this "disability" (i.e., eating too much and being lazy) as a way to cut into lines through the "handicap" provision. It is total bullsh*t.

Last trip to Disneyland, I was in line with my wife and two kids (ages 9 and 6) for Alice in Wonderland - stood in line a good 30 minutes... this fat lazy cow and her fat lazy cow daughter pull up in their "rascals" and get to cut to the front of the line. Then after the ride, proceed to do a 14-point turn in the line to get their rascal out and run over my foot in the process. Closest I've come to committing homicide.

A few years before, I was at Epcot with the family in the "France" section waiting outside a Patisserie when this fat cow of a woman (had to weigh 300lbs) pulls up, and i I swear I'm not making this up, straddles herself off her rascal, goes into the Patisserie, comes out with a tray of f*cking pastries, sets it on her Rascal and drives off. WTF is the matter with people?!

This episode would write itself.

Please make the world a better place through your brilliant sarcasm and do an episode exposing these Rascal Riding Rhinos.

P.S. Donkey Boner
Re: Rascal Epidemic - Episode idea / Raising the Bar PostThu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 am Offline
Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 pm2
Yeah, it's lame for they guy who wrote the post to be the only reply, but f*ck it.

last night laying in bed sick under the influence of a double dose of NyQuil I watched "Raising the Bar" ...

In my semi-hallucinatory state, I thought, "hey, they're doing my episode."

I'm sure you guys get a ton of crack pot ideas, and cant acknowledge them because of lawyers and such. But either this inspired you and I am humbled, or you we simply are on the same wavelength.

Either scenario, doesn't matter - it made me feel good. Especially the Disneyland line-cutting scene, and the absconding of Oreo's in WalMart.

Thanks for making the world a better place.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts