Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
I'm sure it's old BUTT... PostMon Mar 19, 2012 3:47 am Offline
Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:07 am1
I wanted to email, but couldn't find it..I'm nearly 60 years old, and have watched the show as often as I can the past few years. I am AMAZED at how matt and trey are always SPOT-on, with the absurdity that assaults us in our daily lives. Every time I watch the news and grumble..every time I see pompous ,arrogant celebs acting like they know what is best for society...these guys address it and do it WELL!!! I laughed my butt off at the TSA episode...laughed harder the second time I watched it. These guys are GENIUSES at modern commentary. My only wish is that they continue on, long after I am gone, so that my grandchildren can come to appreciate their humor and insight. That said..." screw you guys...aaaahhhmm going HOME!!"
Re: I'm sure it's old BUTT... PostSat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 pm Offline
Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:15 pm1
Backatchya, Noidimus. :) Best series on TV these days. I'm back in grad school in my 40s here, and I was so sure the younger students were watching it, too, but when I said (like Butters), "Hey. Hey fellers, did u see South Park last night?" WOW did I get some looks of shock and horror...? (Ok, no I didn't actually say "fellers", but your know what I mean.) I wondered if I was losing it, but then I found posts like yours here. Fwooosh., I don't have to be a closet-Southpark-fan anymore. :) I can't fathom anyone not finding this series both poignant and witty.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts