Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Is Fan Fic write-your-own-story stuff? PostFri Mar 23, 2012 2:03 am Offline
Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:14 am5
I love that this show is so diverse. The monotonous music playing in the background durring the shipping scene of the cash for gold episode was intentionally half ass halarious. This newest episode reminds me alot of margaritaville.

You guys should consider making an episode where old people become alienated completely due to their technological illiteracy only to succeed in setting off an EMP sold to them by the ghost of Mohmar Gudahfi. In the episode Mohmar should relate to them in saying that he "had no idea what was going on anymore either" lmao

You guys should give me a job with the quickness, so I can drop what Im doing and come to casa bonita. Ill write 100 more suggestions if approached by someone. Ive got a thousand Ideas Matt and Trey contact me if anyone is interested over there !

and can someone tell me how to change my pic from :noob" to my avatar? or did it do that already?
Re: Is Fan Fic write-your-own-story stuff? PostFri Mar 23, 2012 2:13 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Moved to feedback. Post in fan fic when you have a real fan fic to post, doesn't have to be SP-based.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts