Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 1 post
My first post PostTue Jun 05, 2012 11:35 pm Offline
Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 pm1
Hey guys, this is my first post, as the subject suggests, and I was wondering if you all could provide me with some feedback.

I have a rough idea for an episode that I've only just begun to develop, and little dialogue has been considered. The general idea for the episode comes from the growing trend of musical artists "discovering" other artists and then heavily marketing them. I think my episode would focus on the progression of Usher discovering Justin Bieber, and then Bieber discovering Carly Rae Jepsen. The twist to the episode would be that as aspiring musicians were discovered and signed to labels, they would form a sort of pyramid scheme, and resort to going door-to-door to discover more and more artists to work underneath them. So, in the episode, Carly Rae Jepsen would be going door-to-door to the kids of South Park looking for talent. Another thing I considered tying into the episode would be Biggie Smalls. I thought it would be funny for him to have been tied into the pyramid scheme to some effect and then being killed was his only way out. Maybe Stevie Wonder killed Biggie because Biggie refused to work in the scheme?

Obviously this is all very rough. Feel free to leave any and all feedback, no matter how harsh it is, I'm just curious to see what everyone else thinks!

Thanks

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 1 post