Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Jerry Sandusky PostWed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 am Offline
Thu May 03, 2012 11:24 am1VA
Dear Matt, Trey, and Nall (who I can't seem to PM)

I'm from VA, and my dad went to Penn State University.

I think it's hilarious how embarassing it is or people like him to tell others where we went for undergrad, because the only thing that currently comes to peoples minds is...wait...isn't there some huge sex scandal going on there now?

This is grounds for what I think could be an outrageous, and awesome episode of south park.

The boys could all recieve tickets to a penn state football game through kenny, who needed to be on the sandusky welfare program, "the Second Mile."

While attending the game, Cartman, is tempted by a slithering sandusky. The results could be him later crying in testimony on the stand (this happened a few days ago in real life and staggered people)

The otwn of south park could take a stand against PSU grads or perhaps the institution of college in general, with the only college educated family being Tokken's, the family finds themselves under twisted pressure that they percieve to be as racism.

Garrison and or Slave could possibly get involved to spice things up a bit.

Cheers.
Re: Jerry Sandusky PostWed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
You can't PM Matt or Trey here - they don't have accounts. But you can PM nall now.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Jerry Sandusky PostWed Jun 13, 2012 4:55 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
#1, they've already made fun of Penn State.
#2, Token's family isn't the only one with college educations; Kyle's dad is a lawyer, and Stan's dad is a geologist. Neither of those careers tend to happen with no college being involved. Kenny's dad has even complained about how Gerald got to go to college and then law school, and he became an unemployed alcoholic.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts