Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Sub story idea PostTue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 pm Offline
Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:26 pm2
The best SP episodes are those with a social context/underlying humor. This is one idea for a second story within a main storyline:

Stan spends the night with his Uncle Jimbo.

Uncle Jimbo takes him to his neighborhood block party, His neighbors consist of: a typical Mexican immigrant family, Tuong Lu Kim (City Sushi guy), a snobby European guy, a skinny African family and the last is an angry Arab family.

Uncle Jimbo goes around being a loud obnoxious bigshot. He offers the Mexicans spare change to mow his lawn, he throws some scraps to the African family, he gets in the middle of the Arab family argument & beats up the husband & wife, then he harasses the European guy for being a "cheap date" and only bringing a bag of chips to the party. At the end of the party Tuong Lu Kim tells Uncle Jimbo his portion of the food bill was $45, but Uncle Jimbo asks to borrow the money from him...and Uncle Jimbo transforms into Wimpy from Popeye and says, "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday"....
Re: Sub story idea PostWed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18776I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
That'd work better with Garrison rather than Jimbo.
Re: Sub story idea PostFri Jun 22, 2012 12:50 pm Offline
Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:26 pm2
Well, I thought the symbolism of Jimbo as the loud-mouthed All American is more appropriate...and Stan spending time with Mr Garrison has a whole other context, hehe.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts