Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
new idea similar to The Book of Mormon PostTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 pm Offline
Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:06 pm2
The Kill Me and Whale Of a Pun episodes from the South Park, Douche and Turd series on PETA were great. I claim that the belief in animal rights is a religion, a form or animal worship, where animals are sacred. To parody this I made a YouTube video, An Animal Liberation Church Service. This can be expanded to full length show similar to The Book of Mormon.
Re: new idea similar to The Book of Mormon PostThu Jun 28, 2012 11:10 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Are you saying you want them to make another play?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: new idea similar to The Book of Mormon PostThu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 pm Offline
Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:06 pm2
Yes. I have a lot of additional material that I can make available. Look at my YouTube video, An Animal Liberation Church Service, and let me know what you think of it and the possibility of expanding it into a full length show like The Book of Mormon. Thanks for your interest.
Re: new idea similar to The Book of Mormon PostFri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Sure thing. But I have no input into what they will do, and I don't think they're going to make another play.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts