Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Just an idea!!! PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:32 pm Offline
Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 pm1
Dudes, pause for the cause. I have an episode idea that would really say something! Episode name: "The Price is WRONG!"
Imagine Kyle gets invited to be on "The Price is Right" and his dad forces him to go because he wants Kyle to win something. So Kyle is there, and everyone gets everything wrong except him, because he doesn't even want to be there. By the end, "Kyle! Yooou won the BATMOBILE!" And he gets excited finally. But as he leaves the gameshow studio, some lawyers come and tell him he can't have it because of copyrights. So the gang (and Kyle's dad, because he's the most excited) fly everywhere asking where to get the copyrights from. When they reach Christopher Nolan, he tells them he sold the rights to Christian Bale by saying "You have to ask batman." "I have to ask batman? Batman's a fu**** fictional character!!!" "Look I sold the rights to Christian Bale, I'm sorry. You have to ask him." "Why didn't you say so!!!" So when they go to Christian Bale's mansion, he's hanging upside down on his chandelier in a batman costume, talking with that annoying groaning voice. "Can we have the rights to the batmobile?" Christian Bale says, "Batman is retired," and then goes on a rant about Bane. Kyle interrupts him saying, "What...the...F*** DO YOU WANT US TO DO!!!" With which Batman replies, "Kill Bane." So the boys go to Tom Hardy's house and stab him. They go back to Christian Bale's mansion and Kyle throws the knife at him. "THERE!!! Can we have the car now?!?!" To which Christian Bale replies, "Here, I have more in back." And he throws them a set of keys. In the very end, Kyle's dad tells him he can't ride in it until he's old enough, and sneaks out that night wearing a batman helmet claiming to be Lawyerman, hitting small kids and stealing their candy.
Hope one of you (the SP writers) gets to read this!
Re: Just an idea!!! PostSun Sep 30, 2012 1:08 pm Offline
Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 am23
lilbadkitty28 wrote:
Dudes, pause for the cause. I have an episode idea that would really say something! Episode name: "The Price is WRONG!"
Imagine Kyle gets invited to be on "The Price is Right" and his dad forces him to go because he wants Kyle to win something. So Kyle is there, and everyone gets everything wrong except him, because he doesn't even want to be there. By the end, "Kyle! Yooou won the BATMOBILE!" And he gets excited finally. But as he leaves the gameshow studio, some lawyers come and tell him he can't have it because of copyrights. So the gang (and Kyle's dad, because he's the most excited) fly everywhere asking where to get the copyrights from. When they reach Christopher Nolan, he tells them he sold the rights to Christian Bale by saying "You have to ask batman." "I have to ask batman? Batman's a fu**** fictional character!!!" "Look I sold the rights to Christian Bale, I'm sorry. You have to ask him." "Why didn't you say so!!!" So when they go to Christian Bale's mansion, he's hanging upside down on his chandelier in a batman costume, talking with that annoying groaning voice. "Can we have the rights to the batmobile?" Christian Bale says, "Batman is retired," and then goes on a rant about Bane. Kyle interrupts him saying, "What...the...F*** DO YOU WANT US TO DO!!!" With which Batman replies, "Kill Bane." So the boys go to Tom Hardy's house and stab him. They go back to Christian Bale's mansion and Kyle throws the knife at him. "THERE!!! Can we have the car now?!?!" To which Christian Bale replies, "Here, I have more in back." And he throws them a set of keys. In the very end, Kyle's dad tells him he can't ride in it until he's old enough, and sneaks out that night wearing a batman helmet claiming to be Lawyerman, hitting small kids and stealing their candy.
Hope one of you (the SP writers) gets to read this!

It needs to end with life being a bitch and then kyle dad getting injured to the point of death where he goes to hell and then comes back to life again.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts