Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 1 post
Stuck in France without Southpark! PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:03 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:41 am1
Hey Trey, Matt and Southpark crew,

As always thank you for making one of the most relative program (I say one because I do have to give props to John Stewart and Steve Colbert as well) for issues of the day.

Sadly I can now only see my South Park episodes a year after they were originally aired as current episodes are not broadcast on this site in France. When I try to watch a full episode (even an early season) all I get is a big "Sorry France, Full episodes of South Park are not available in France, but watch some clips dubbed in French"

WELL, I would much rather hear your voices than some lame French attempt of South Park not to mention English is my native language as I am an American living in France.

I own every season on DVD (shipped from the US) but that means I never see an episode as it corresponds to the pertinent news but as a reminder of news of a year ago...lacks a bit of the efficacy of the bite of the satire by then.

I will always buy the next season on DVD as I watch them over and over but I would be ever so grateful to be able to watch my South Park as it is meant to be seen...as it is released.

I know that this issue may have more to do with international regulations...BLAH BLAH BLAH but I still wanted to let you know that there are many out here stranded from our favorite program.

Thanks again,

Cheers
Stephen

PS French overdubbing is a nice consideration but many French prefer VO (Original Version...English) over the French version as well.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 1 post